Whether you need to start from scratch or refine your current presentation, our Wedding Forms Bundle streamlines your image with our professionally designed documents. From the beginning to the end of the booking process, we’ve got you covered; from shot lists to bridesmaids’ names, payment schedules to copyright, this suite sets expectations for your clients and protects your studio in case of cancellation or other liabilities. And our forms’ recent update ensures that your documents are uniformly beautiful.
Complete Legal Wedding Contract
• Customizable contract, with space for studio logo and contact information
• Clearly defined payment schedules and fee information for the bride and groom
• Expressed details that identify your studio rights and liabilities, including items like copyright and cancellation terms
• Wedding day event terms
• Production terms. Includes components that explain design processes and procedures to help clients understand the timeline and know what they can expect and when to expect it
Wedding Studio Client Consult Form
Not only does this document keep your workflow organized, you will be reminded to record all pertinent information during the consultation process, including:
• All important ceremony
• Wedding party
• Reception and coordinator information
• Bride and groom info
• Style and location
• Photo experience and products they are interested in
Essential Wedding Information Form
• Covering everything about the wedding day, including: bride and groom information; family information; wedding party information, timeline, vendors, space for notes, location information and more
• Simplicity of use, with comprehensive and easy to follow instructions
• A highly organized presentation for clients, guests, and fellow wedding vendors
Wedding Photography Shot List
• 60+ inspired don’t-miss images brides and grooms adore
• 5 Categories (Pre-ceremony, Ceremony, Cocktail hour, Reception, & Formals)
• Space for notes/special requests
• Conveniently organized on a single-page sheet for easy printing
Click here to save 10% on our Essential Wedding Forms Bundle during Wedding Week only!
I secretly bought a mail-order 35mm camera when I was 15, and took lots of ordinary photos of animals and nature for several years. Although I majored in art and studied photography in college, my career started in marketing and advertising, from the client service end. Then I had the most beautiful baby, found my old camera and realized how much I love photographing people.
Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself. What was your road like to becoming a photographer?
Hello! I am a portrait photographer based south of Boston, MA. My passion is capturing mothers and their growing families. Maternity and newborn portraits are the foundation of my business, and I also capture baby milestones, children, and families. Fun fact: I returned the diamond earrings my husband bought me for our first Christmas as a married couple to buy a digital camera.
When I was in college, I had a friend who was a professional photographer. The first time I went to her home, I walked in to find stunning photographs of her children on the walls.
There was a huge canvas in their living room and a creative photo display in the main hallway. I remember being so moved by the beauty of those images, thinking to myself, “I want to create images like this!” I bought myself a DSLR as a graduation present, learned photography from online courses and started my photography business about a year later.