TO ADD VALUE
Our frames' quality construction, sustainable materials, real glass, and acid-free mats are on par with custom framing...only much more affordable. Easy to sell, chic styles and colors, made by hand in California.
Why send a client home with only half of the job done? By offering frames, the total investment in wall art goes right in your pocket. Plus, the client appreciates your full service, ensuring a finished product rather than another to-do item! Click here to read more about how selling frames can boost your sales by 35%.
TELL YOUR CLIENT'S STORY
A framed image reminds your clients of a special day captured in that photo every day. Your clients' custom wall art will make their house a home and the images will become their most treasured possessions.
READY TO GET STARTED? HERE'S HOW:
HOW TO CONQUER STEP 1:
1. Download our free Frame Shop Price List | FIND IT HERE >
2. Head over to the blog for our free pricing guide and learn how to price for profit based on your cost of goods. We even include an example using a 16x20” frame. | READ NOW >
HOW TO CONQUER STEP 2:
1. Use the Frame Shop Sales Catalog & Lookbook to beautifully show clients your frame sizes, styles, and colors, with professional stock photographs of the actual product. Plus, clip your own images into the stock photographs, so it looks like you took them! | SEE IT >
2. Seal the deal with our Show & Sell Kit, which includes 8 adorable 4x6 mini-frames, in every color and style we offer. Because frame corners are so 2012. | GRAB YOURS NOW >
HOW TO CONQUER STEP 3:
1. Add images to your website on a ‘Products’ page. TIP: use your new stock images from the Frame Catalog shown above, save out for web, and you’ll be done in under 20 minutes!
2. Put the word out on social media. For just $10, use our new Spring Sessions Promo Kit, a set of 6 professional stock images and pre-written marketing verbiage.
3. Send an email announcement to your current clients, especially the ones you haven’t seen in a while or you know would love your new frame line. TIP: Add an exclusive offer just for them, such as “Free 8x10 frame with any February session!”
Our Spring Sessions Promo Kit is the best $10 you will spend this season. Use this set of 6 professionally styled and photographed images as-is (with included text!), or edit to your heart’s content, and start filling up your calendar now. Use them on your website, blog and across all social media channels and/or print as adorable postcards to send to your favorite clients or drop off with your marketing partners. Get proactive and get booked today.
From a very early age I loved taking pictures and looking at them in magazines and books, but the art of photography captured my heart when I was a teenager, on my first overseas trip to Wales. From that point, I began shooting with a little film SLR and having my friend model for me. In college I took some digital photography and visual communication courses as part of my communication studies major, and decided to pursue a career in photography. I became a legal business and took my first paid client at age 20, and it's been quite a journey and adventure over the past nine years.
I secretly bought a mail-order 35mm camera when I was 15, and took lots of ordinary photos of animals and nature for several years. Although I majored in art and studied photography in college, my career started in marketing and advertising, from the client service end. Then I had the most beautiful baby, found my old camera and realized how much I love photographing people.