TO ADD VALUE
Our frames' quality construction, sustainable materials, and acid-free mats are on par with custom framing... Only much more affordable. Easy to sell, chic styles and colors, made by hand in the USA.
Why send a client home with only half of the job done? By offering frames, the total investment in wall art goes right in your pocket. Plus, the client appreciates your full service, ensuring a finished product rather than another to-do item!
TELL YOUR CLIENT'S STORY
A framed image reminds your clients of a special day captured in that photo every day. Your clients' custom wall art will make their house a home and the images will become their most treasured possessions.
READY TO GET STARTED? HERE'S HOW:
HOW TO CONQUER STEP 1:
Learn how to price for profit based on your cost of goods. We even include an example using a 16x20” frame. | READ NOW >
HOW TO CONQUER STEP 2:
1. Use the Frame Shop Sales Catalog & Lookbook to beautifully show clients your frame sizes, styles, and colors, with professional stock photographs of the actual product. Plus, clip your own images into the stock photographs, so it looks like you took them! | SEE IT >
2. Seal the deal with our Show & Sell Kit, which includes 8 adorable 4x6 mini-frames, in every color and style we offer. Because frame corners are so 2012. | GRAB YOURS NOW >
HOW TO CONQUER STEP 3:
1. Add images to your website on a ‘Products’ page. TIP: use your new stock images from the Frame Catalog shown above, save out for web, and you’ll be done in under 20 minutes!
2. Put the word out on social media. We've got a whole collection of professional mock up templates that you can use on your site, newsletters, and social media so your clients can see exactly how your new frames will look.
3. Send an email announcement to your current clients, especially the ones you haven’t seen in a while or you know would love your new frame line. TIP: Add an exclusive offer just for them, such as “Free 8x10 frame with any February session!”