• 4 unique color palettes, choose one or create your own
• Welcome greeting: includes booking thank you note and studio introductions
• Wedding day bridal guide: includes beauty, hair and makeup advice
• Dry erase board template: wedding planning "To Do" organizer
• Essential wedding terms and conditions: covers important studio policy verbiage, explicit payment and deposit information, additional travel fees & more
• "Just for Grooms" info to get the groom prepared for the wedding day portraits
• "First Look" presentation and advice
• Engagement session up-sell card and verbiage
• Purse-sized wedding planner accordion: help your bride plan her special
day and market your studio simultaneously
• & so much more!
Special thanks to Erich McVey, Amanda Lenhardt, Hatch Photography, Britney Gardner, Bliss & Bokeh, Laura Murray Photography, Zoe Lonergan, Love & Embers, Brett & Jessica, Sarah Anne Carson and I've Got You Babe for the lovely images in our samples.
When you are finished with your photo session or wedding, do you feel a bit like that guy that was recently dragged off the airplane, semi-conscious and bleeding? Because that is basically what it feels like when you’ve lost control of your clients.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be that way. You just need to reclaim the power.
Letting your clients know you’re worth it, and setting early expectations for a fantastic experience.
Welcome packets set the scene for a boutique photography experience and position you as the premier studio in your market. Do you crave this type of bespoke presentation for your art and brand but don’t know where to begin? If that’s the case, let us help you. There are so many benefits you can gain from utilizing welcome packets, and you can absolutely use them to elevate your business.