• 4 unique color palettes, choose one or create your own
• Welcome greeting: includes booking thank you note and studio introductions
• Wedding day bridal guide: includes beauty, hair and makeup advice
• Dry erase board template: wedding planning "To Do" organizer
• Essential wedding terms and conditions: covers important studio policy verbiage, explicit payment and deposit information, additional travel fees & more
• "Just for Grooms" info to get the groom prepared for the wedding day portraits
• "First Look" presentation and advice
• Engagement session up-sell card and verbiage
• Purse-sized wedding planner accordion: help your bride plan her special
day and market your studio simultaneously
• & so much more!
Special thanks to Erich McVey, Amanda Lenhardt, Hatch Photography, Britney Gardner, Bliss & Bokeh, Laura Murray Photography, Zoe Lonergan, Love & Embers, Brett & Jessica, Sarah Anne Carson and I've Got You Babe for the lovely images in our samples.
From a very early age I loved taking pictures and looking at them in magazines and books, but the art of photography captured my heart when I was a teenager, on my first overseas trip to Wales. From that point, I began shooting with a little film SLR and having my friend model for me. In college I took some digital photography and visual communication courses as part of my communication studies major, and decided to pursue a career in photography. I became a legal business and took my first paid client at age 20, and it's been quite a journey and adventure over the past nine years.
I secretly bought a mail-order 35mm camera when I was 15, and took lots of ordinary photos of animals and nature for several years. Although I majored in art and studied photography in college, my career started in marketing and advertising, from the client service end. Then I had the most beautiful baby, found my old camera and realized how much I love photographing people.