• 4 unique color palettes, choose one or create your own
• Welcome greeting: includes booking thank you note and studio introductions
• Wedding day bridal guide: includes beauty, hair and makeup advice
• Dry erase board template: wedding planning "To Do" organizer
• Essential wedding terms and conditions: covers important studio policy verbiage, explicit payment and deposit information, additional travel fees & more
• "Just for Grooms" info to get the groom prepared for the wedding day portraits
• "First Look" presentation and advice
• Engagement session up-sell card and verbiage
• Purse-sized wedding planner accordion: help your bride plan her special
day and market your studio simultaneously
• & so much more!
Special thanks to Erich McVey, Amanda Lenhardt, Hatch Photography, Britney Gardner, Bliss & Bokeh, Laura Murray Photography, Zoe Lonergan, Love & Embers, Brett & Jessica, Sarah Anne Carson and I've Got You Babe for the lovely images in our samples.
Design Aglow's Wedding Week 2017 has come to a close and we are thrilled to have received over 1000 entries in our inspiring image contest! Thank you to everyone who entered and made Wedding Week 2017 such a blast!
Our panel of judges have chosen the final winners based on originality, composition, and technique. See our three winners below, as well as some of our favorite images that deserve an honorable mention for making us swoon.
We’re having a huge sale on all of our almost perfect Big Picture Planners! Huzzah!
But wait. What does “almost perfect” mean? Well, these are the planners that have teeny tiny aesthetic defects. Don’t worry! They haven’t been totally wrecked, they just have small ink marks or scratches that occurred during transit to our office. You can see images of these small damages below.