• 4 unique color palettes, choose one or create your own
• Welcome greeting: includes booking thank you note and studio introductions
• Wedding day bridal guide: includes beauty, hair and makeup advice
• Dry erase board template: wedding planning "To Do" organizer
• Essential wedding terms and conditions: covers important studio policy verbiage, explicit payment and deposit information, additional travel fees & more
• "Just for Grooms" info to get the groom prepared for the wedding day portraits
• "First Look" presentation and advice
• Engagement session up-sell card and verbiage
• Purse-sized wedding planner accordion: help your bride plan her special
day and market your studio simultaneously
• & so much more!
Special thanks to Erich McVey, Amanda Lenhardt, Hatch Photography, Britney Gardner, Bliss & Bokeh, Laura Murray Photography, Zoe Lonergan, Love & Embers, Brett & Jessica, Sarah Anne Carson and I've Got You Babe for the lovely images in our samples.
The turquoise waters of the Bahamas, the dramatic Rocky Mountains, the vistas of Iceland- endless romantic images pop into our minds when we think of destination weddings. And that is why, almost every wedding photographer at some point wants to give them a go.
So we’re going to tell you how to find them, book them, and prep for them.
The formula is simple.
clients you love + photography you are excited about + doing it your way = happy photographer
We think a shift should be made in photography. A happiness shift. You likely got into photography because you love taking photographs. And then the reality of making a living at it started to creep in, and you became bound to jobs you didn’t really want to do, because you needed the money. We’ve been there, and yep, it stinks.