Transform your images into nostalgic art your clients will love. Not only do these beautiful, intuitive templates allow you to craft a uniquely personalized product in less time, these versatile collages extend your branding beyond marketing materials and your web presence to stunning showpieces for your clients’ homes.
Instant Film Collection at a glance:
• Includes 3 layout styles (1, 3, or 4 images) in 17 varying sizes
• Print as large as you’d like
• Incorporate your own text and studio info for personalization
• Layered Photoshop PSD and InDesign IDML files for quick and easy editing
This product is great for:
• Canvases, album layouts and covers
• Cards, marketing materials and personal use
• Website and blog boards
• Instantly shareable social media posts that get noticed
Special thanks to Terra Lange Photography and Lena Hyde Photography for the lovely images in our samples.
The turquoise waters of the Bahamas, the dramatic Rocky Mountains, the vistas of Iceland- endless romantic images pop into our minds when we think of destination weddings. And that is why, almost every wedding photographer at some point wants to give them a go.
So we’re going to tell you how to find them, book them, and prep for them.
The formula is simple.
clients you love + photography you are excited about + doing it your way = happy photographer
We think a shift should be made in photography. A happiness shift. You likely got into photography because you love taking photographs. And then the reality of making a living at it started to creep in, and you became bound to jobs you didn’t really want to do, because you needed the money. We’ve been there, and yep, it stinks.