We’ve put together everything you need to help your videography studio with original marketing content and templates that guide wedding clients through every step of the process. The clean lines, modern typography, and open spaces give your images center stage, and evoke a feeling of bold style. You’ll never worry you’ve missed something because we’ve included professionally written verbiage that covers everything from checklists, professional tips, novel tools for upselling, and subtle ways to get your studio name out into today's busy marketplace.
Cinematography Welcome Packet at a glance:
• Welcome thank you note and studio introduction
• Business card with studio information
• Wedding day bridal guide
• Essential studio policy verbiage
• Online video information and production timetable
• "Just for Grooms" info to get the groom prepared for filming
• "First Look" presentation and advice
• Engagement session up-sell card
• Preferred vendors info for cross-referrals
• Purse-sized bride’s wedding planner accordion
• Bonus InDesign versions for speedy drag-and-drop workflow
• 7-page tutorial of must-have sources and information
• Made using templates from ProDPI, but suitable for any lab
Click here to get your new Welcome Packet today!
Special thanks to Kallima Photography for the lovely images in our samples.
Design Aglow's Wedding Week 2017 has come to a close and we are thrilled to have received over 1000 entries in our inspiring image contest! Thank you to everyone who entered and made Wedding Week 2017 such a blast!
Our panel of judges have chosen the final winners based on originality, composition, and technique. See our three winners below, as well as some of our favorite images that deserve an honorable mention for making us swoon.
We’re having a huge sale on all of our almost perfect Big Picture Planners! Huzzah!
But wait. What does “almost perfect” mean? Well, these are the planners that have teeny tiny aesthetic defects. Don’t worry! They haven’t been totally wrecked, they just have small ink marks or scratches that occurred during transit to our office. You can see images of these small damages below.