We’ve put together everything you need to help your videography studio with original marketing content and templates that guide wedding clients through every step of the process. The clean lines, modern typography, and open spaces give your images center stage, and evoke a feeling of bold style. You’ll never worry you’ve missed something because we’ve included professionally written verbiage that covers everything from checklists, professional tips, novel tools for upselling, and subtle ways to get your studio name out into today's busy marketplace.
Cinematography Welcome Packet at a glance:
• Welcome thank you note and studio introduction
• Business card with studio information
• Wedding day bridal guide
• Essential studio policy verbiage
• Online video information and production timetable
• "Just for Grooms" info to get the groom prepared for filming
• "First Look" presentation and advice
• Engagement session up-sell card
• Preferred vendors info for cross-referrals
• Purse-sized bride’s wedding planner accordion
• Bonus InDesign versions for speedy drag-and-drop workflow
• 7-page tutorial of must-have sources and information
• Made using templates from ProDPI, but suitable for any lab
Click here to get your new Welcome Packet today!
Special thanks to Kallima Photography for the lovely images in our samples.
From a very early age I loved taking pictures and looking at them in magazines and books, but the art of photography captured my heart when I was a teenager, on my first overseas trip to Wales. From that point, I began shooting with a little film SLR and having my friend model for me. In college I took some digital photography and visual communication courses as part of my communication studies major, and decided to pursue a career in photography. I became a legal business and took my first paid client at age 20, and it's been quite a journey and adventure over the past nine years.
I secretly bought a mail-order 35mm camera when I was 15, and took lots of ordinary photos of animals and nature for several years. Although I majored in art and studied photography in college, my career started in marketing and advertising, from the client service end. Then I had the most beautiful baby, found my old camera and realized how much I love photographing people.