Our Essential Cinematography Workflow takes you through a revolutionary process for editing that begins with the end in mind. We follow a "do it right the first time" mentality that starts with camera settings and finishes with final client delivery, and of course illustrates and explains every single step in between.
This is the ultimate guide for photographers wanting to explore the world of video and jump right in with two feet, this 61 page guide holds your hand through every single step of the way.
You will learn:
• How to produce your own cinematic videos for weddings and more
• Creating smart systems to ensure the most effective post production
• Sound advice for prepping, storing, and backing up your video files
• Adobe Premier & Lightroom editing walk-through
• How to stay organized with multiple cameras
• Creating proper color balance
• Considerations for online viewing options
• Best practices for film delivery
• BONUS: Advice from 7 leading cinematographers
We are here to help get you start out the right way with our simple workflow system…and with a little practice, you can wrap up weddings more efficiently and without worry!
The Complete Video Workflow is a really great launching pad for photographers who are interested in getting into wedding cinematography. It's very in-depth, and certainly covers points that I would probably forget to mention to someone who has never shot video before! The level of detail covered is a must-have companion for anyone dipping their toes into the wide world of wedding cinema. Great job! ~ Humdrum Films
If you are thinking of adding films to your business or even if you just want to know how to take better videos of your life, the Design Aglow Video Workflow Guide is the perfect starting point. It's a beautiful, helpful place to jump into this exciting, relevant and highly valuable artform. I promise you'll fall in love. ~ Anna Mayer
Special thanks to Kallima Photography for the lovely images throughout this guide.