Design Aglow Albums:
• are Handcrafted in the United States
• feature Fuji Crystal Archive professional photographic paper
• include sumptuous linen covers and durable mounted pages
• are highly superior in quality to giclee (inkjet) books
• arrive ready to present to your clients in our signature eco luxe packaging
• include an Album Care Card for your clients
• have personalization options such as cover cameos, custom book jackets and bands
• were created to increase your studio revenue by thousands of dollars
• provides resources to help you launch your line and keep the sales flowing
• offer affordable luxury and value for you and your clients
The turquoise waters of the Bahamas, the dramatic Rocky Mountains, the vistas of Iceland- endless romantic images pop into our minds when we think of destination weddings. And that is why, almost every wedding photographer at some point wants to give them a go.
So we’re going to tell you how to find them, book them, and prep for them.
The formula is simple.
clients you love + photography you are excited about + doing it your way = happy photographer
We think a shift should be made in photography. A happiness shift. You likely got into photography because you love taking photographs. And then the reality of making a living at it started to creep in, and you became bound to jobs you didn’t really want to do, because you needed the money. We’ve been there, and yep, it stinks.