This luxurious 16-page boudoir magazine template offers an inventive way to feature your boudoir & fashion photography, products, and fabulous style. Use this template to create a personalized online experience for your clients, or a luxe full-size printed magazine format, and stand out as one of the most desirable studios in your area.
Featuring professionally written text and graphic layouts with complete editorial guidelines, the Design Aglow creative team built this modern template with simplicity in mind. We’ve even included a bonus guide to help you create the most effective magazine campaign possible.
This stylish magazine includes:
• 16 pages of fully customizable layouts
• Editor’s section, to introduce yourself and your services
• Client love letters to showcase what clients are saying about you
• Featured client session
• Your studio's boudoir process from shoot to print
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you just love
• What to expect and how to prepare for the day of a shoot
• Client wardrobe suggestion page for perfect portraits
• Posing guide with professional tips to help your clients look and feel their best
• Collections with product offerings and pricing
• Back cover space for studio promotions
• and more!
Save $20 now with special introductory pricing for a limited time!
*Special thanks to Erich McVey Photography and Katch Studios for the lovely images in our sample.
From a very early age I loved taking pictures and looking at them in magazines and books, but the art of photography captured my heart when I was a teenager, on my first overseas trip to Wales. From that point, I began shooting with a little film SLR and having my friend model for me. In college I took some digital photography and visual communication courses as part of my communication studies major, and decided to pursue a career in photography. I became a legal business and took my first paid client at age 20, and it's been quite a journey and adventure over the past nine years.
I secretly bought a mail-order 35mm camera when I was 15, and took lots of ordinary photos of animals and nature for several years. Although I majored in art and studied photography in college, my career started in marketing and advertising, from the client service end. Then I had the most beautiful baby, found my old camera and realized how much I love photographing people.