This luxurious 16-page boudoir magazine template offers an inventive way to feature your boudoir & fashion photography, products, and fabulous style. Use this template to create a personalized online experience for your clients, or a luxe full-size printed magazine format, and stand out as one of the most desirable studios in your area.
Featuring professionally written text and graphic layouts with complete editorial guidelines, the Design Aglow creative team built this modern template with simplicity in mind. We’ve even included a bonus guide to help you create the most effective magazine campaign possible.
This stylish magazine includes:
• 16 pages of fully customizable layouts
• Editor’s section, to introduce yourself and your services
• Client love letters to showcase what clients are saying about you
• Featured client session
• Your studio's boudoir process from shoot to print
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you just love
• What to expect and how to prepare for the day of a shoot
• Client wardrobe suggestion page for perfect portraits
• Posing guide with professional tips to help your clients look and feel their best
• Collections with product offerings and pricing
• Back cover space for studio promotions
• and more!
Save $20 now with special introductory pricing for a limited time!
*Special thanks to Erich McVey Photography and Katch Studios for the lovely images in our sample.
Or, 5 easy ways to create lifelong clients and increase your sales.
You’ve read all the books. You’ve surfed the whole ‘net. But you are still having a hard time convincing clients to spend their hard-earned dollars. They keep opting for your less expensive products, smaller sizes, or “just a few prints.” You’re about to throw your hands up in the air and say, “I give up!”