Imagine every aspect of your photography business, completely organized. No matter what month it is, it’s never too late to get organized. Just because it’s August doesn’t necessarily mean that the rest of your summer and year has to fit within the confines of sticky notes and smartphone reminders. You still have goals to fulfill this year! The Big Picture Planner planner spans 18 entire months (and onward!), so why not get a jump start on setting yourself up for complete studio organization today? Introducing The Big Picture: An Essential Planner for Studio and Personal Success, which will make (the rest of) 2014 and 2015 your year! Turn your hopes and dreams into real accomplishments with our innovative system for getting things done. Other planners on the market don’t take into account the specific needs of successful photographers and their businesses; The Big Picture’s gorgeous aesthetic and practical approach will change your life.
Let Design Aglow set you up for success in workflow, planning, marketing, and your unique “big picture” goals every single day. Start planning with The Big Picture on any day you wish, with a clean design that allows you to fill in your own dates for 2014 / 2015 and beyond. Once you’ve personalized The Big Picture with your choice of cover and other customizable components, keep yourself accountable by joining The Big Picture Facebook community and enjoying our time management newsletters, motivational content, and additional downloads for your planner for the next 18 months, all included with your purchase.
The Big Picture includes:
• 40 printable 8.5×11” PDF planner pages to assemble in your choice of binder
• Customizable, layered Photoshop & InDesign files to completely change the colors, text, and overall look
• 16 page how-to tutorial, Setting Yourself Up for Success, guides you through our proven method of transforming your goals into achievements • Our favorite ideas for customization and best practices
• Productivity tips for getting more done, in less time
• Innovative design that allows you to begin the planner on any day of the year
• 8 sections to keep you flawlessly organized and on task: Daily & Weekly Planner, Monthly Planner, Contacts, Workflow, Marketing, Financial, Inspiration & Education, and Notes & Ideas
• 3 unique and customizable cover options
• 6 smart marketing and goal achieving worksheets for strategic planning
• Cut lines on corners of the pages keep today easily accessible
• Inspirational, educational newsletters with bonus content, updates and worksheets for the remainder of 2014
• FREE BONUS: Access to The 2014 / 2015 Big Picture private Facebook community to keep you on track and supported.
Buy your Big Picture today, then email us for the bonus access to our private BIG PICTURE: Planning for Studio & Personal Success community on Facebook. To join, reply to your receipt email with your Facebook name AND include the email address you use to to sign in on Facebook, then look for our invite within 2 business days. Get ready to achieve your goals every single day of 2014 and beyond!
From a very early age I loved taking pictures and looking at them in magazines and books, but the art of photography captured my heart when I was a teenager, on my first overseas trip to Wales. From that point, I began shooting with a little film SLR and having my friend model for me. In college I took some digital photography and visual communication courses as part of my communication studies major, and decided to pursue a career in photography. I became a legal business and took my first paid client at age 20, and it's been quite a journey and adventure over the past nine years.
I secretly bought a mail-order 35mm camera when I was 15, and took lots of ordinary photos of animals and nature for several years. Although I majored in art and studied photography in college, my career started in marketing and advertising, from the client service end. Then I had the most beautiful baby, found my old camera and realized how much I love photographing people.