BECOME A DESIGN AGLOW SUCCESS STORY CONTRIBUTOR!
Want to be featured on the Design Aglow blog in all of your creative glory? Well we want to feature you and love to see what you are creating with our products! Please send your 8h x12w @ 72 dpi images of finished products to us here. If you have more than one image, we would like you to put it in a zipped folder before you upload.
The best part? If we use your images on the blog, you will receive a $75 credit.
Here are some great tips for successful product photos:
• use good, natural light, a simple background and avoid glares
• prop up flat pieces, like cards, instead of laying them flat on a table
• use a variety of angles and crops
• sharp, sharp, sharp, sharp. oh, did we say sharp?
• avoid using too many props; some props can add a nice pop of color, but products can get lost very fast with tons of props
We can't wait to see what you have to show us. Get sharing!
(Images courtesy of Austyn Elizabeth Photography. Learn more about this success story here!)
From a very early age I loved taking pictures and looking at them in magazines and books, but the art of photography captured my heart when I was a teenager, on my first overseas trip to Wales. From that point, I began shooting with a little film SLR and having my friend model for me. In college I took some digital photography and visual communication courses as part of my communication studies major, and decided to pursue a career in photography. I became a legal business and took my first paid client at age 20, and it's been quite a journey and adventure over the past nine years.