Keeping in touch with clients is a fundamental way to market your studio, style, and unique services. The Modern Minimalist™ Newsletter Collection is simple and beautifully designed to represent you in the best possible light. Even during the busiest seasons you’ll have professional materials ready to send to clients old and new, without having to contribute any additional design work!
Use the Modern Minimalist™ Newsletters to:
• Develop and strengthen client-studio relationships
• Encourage immediate action
• Promote your studio image and build a strong reputation at the top of your market
Each of the four seasonal newsletters is stacked with graphic and written newsletter content, designed for accordion printing or cost-free online delivery. Deliver the pre-designed layouts and articles as is, or use them as an inspirational guide to integrate your own custom content. Introduce new products or packages, feature recent clients, venues or vendors, or simply market your own work in a striking visual format.
Inside the Studio Newsletters guide you’ll find:
• A comprehensive instruction tutorial designed for photography professionals
• An annual pack of exciting templates (four seasonal issues: winter, spring, summer, and fall)
• Professionally written text
• Stunning designer graphics and palettes
• User-friendly layouts with reserved space for your studio logo and other graphics
Click here to get your Modern Minimalist™ Studio Newsletters!
Do you feel overworked and underpaid?
Does it pain you to deliver digital images...but no album or wall portraits?
Do you believe in tangible products, but don't think your market can support higher priced items?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you're not alone and there IS a solution: In-Person Sales. There's no limit to how much more money you can make by providing IPS instead of online sales or shoot & burn. Or how many hours you'll save because you'll be able to shoot fewer sessions to generate the same revenue. Or how many hours of sleep you'll get because you won't be worrying about money.