Created exclusively in conjunction with Seniors Ignite, the Graduation Modular Cards & Sales Kit brings Design Aglow’s industry-innovating modular cards to the class of 2014 and beyond. Your clients will love the process of choosing their designs through the revolutionary mix-and-match system, which allows them to combine any of the card’s elements--layouts, graphics, greetings, and colors--for the ultimate custom card. What’s more, the covers, insides, and backs of the Seniors Ignite Grad Card Kit can be fused to create a truly unique look for each client. Minimal and timeless, these designs can be reused season after season, proving a cost-effective (and money-making!) investment on your part.
THE MODULAR SALES KIT INCLUDES:
• 12-page graduation announcement card sales catalog. This turnkey, professionally designed catalog presents your card offerings to clients, easily walking them through every step of designing the graduation announcement of their dreams. The catalog includes a built-in order form on the last page where your clients will note their design choices, keeping their information impeccably organized and saving you lots of valuable time.
• Professional studio-shot stock photos of finished cards. This means you won't have to worry about taking the time to photograph your graduation announcements for the catalog--this step is already done for you. All that is required is that you add your studio logo, update the policies to reflect your own, and add your pricing on the last page.
• Expertly fashioned card modules (front cover; inside design with 8 greeting options; and back) in 6 customizable designs each. The mix and match features allow for effortless interchangeability and limitless combinations with just a few mouse clicks, specifically built to be customized in minutes each.
• Comprehensive 11-page illustrated tutorial. Simple instructions for using the Modular Card Sales Kit, complete with tips for presenting, publishing, and selling with your catalog online.
• BONUS: Coordinating set of 6 calling cards. These additional offerings are guaranteed to seal the deal for your graduation announcement sales. Use them as a reward for orders of 100+ cards or in a special promo to incentivize larger packages.
The comprehensive features promise versatility that will help you increase sales with less effort! With over 41,000 different card options, the possibilities are literally endless.
*Special thanks to Seniors Ignite, Cluney Photography, Nicholas W. Alexander Photographer, Richardson Studio and 3 Girls Photography for the lovely images in our cards. Click here to get them with introductory pricing for a limited time and save $30!
When I was in college, I had a friend who was a professional photographer. The first time I went to her home, I walked in to find stunning photographs of her children on the walls.
There was a huge canvas in their living room and a creative photo display in the main hallway. I remember being so moved by the beauty of those images, thinking to myself, “I want to create images like this!” I bought myself a DSLR as a graduation present, learned photography from online courses and started my photography business about a year later.