"This was one of my best purchases ever! Love, love, love it!" - Neka Rae Photography
The professionally designed and easy-to-use Client Order Planning Guide provides a streamlined approach to save valuable time during the purchasing process, and further helps to maximize sales. This Fine Art Photography Galleries guide presents fashionable hand-drawn room scenes, frame and matting options, sizing worksheets and more to simplify photography product choices and keep your clients inspired to purchase assembled collections, instead of individual prints. The comprehensive tri-fold is the perfect piece of literature to furnish your clients with upon finishing their photo session. The beautiful imagery conjures thoughts of warmth, sophistication, and home and it plants the seed that will allow you to harvest those large orders with ease and efficiency.
Client Order Planning Guide: Fine Art Photography Galleries at a glance:
• Brochure-style information about the ordering process
• Stunning visuals to inspire wall galleries and room environments with couture style
• Professionally envisioned wall displays to evoke a sense of custom interior design
• Hand-drawn furniture, frames, mats and accessories
• Worksheet for wall dimensions, favorites and notes
• Optional client image integration option, for ultimate customization
This Guide was designed as a complementary product to our Wall Gallery Inspire Guide: Fine Art Collection.
I fell in love with documenting the stories of couples, when I realized I never wanted anyone else to feel the way my husband and I do about our own wedding images. We describe them as "really nice pictures of other people.” There’s nothing about them that feels authentic.
That’s when my work became more than a pretty picture.