Smart organization and effective workflow are key factors to any successful business. With help from six of Design Aglow's most popular studio success tools you can streamline these systems and get back to doing what you do best: photography!
1. The Big Picture: An Essential Planner for Studio & Personal Success Turn your hopes and dreams into real accomplishments with our simple and effective system for getting things done. Other planners on the market don’t take into account the specific needs of photographers and their businesses; The Big Picture’s gorgeous aesthetic and practical approach will change your life. Let Design Aglow set you up for success in workflow, planning, marketing, and your unique “big picture” goals every single day. With a 100% customizable format, start planning with The Big Picture on any day you wish, with a fresh design that allows you to fill in your own dates for 2014 and beyond. Once you’ve personalized The Big Picture with your choice of cover and other customizable components, keep yourself accountable by joining The Big Picture Facebook community and enjoying our time management newsletters, motivational content, and additional downloads for your planner every single month, all included with your purchase!
2. Studio Workflow Assistant Do you frequently find yourself relying on sticky notes to recall important client info and product details? You need an organization intervention - and you can find all the tools to do just that (and more!) in the Essential Workflow Studio Assistant template for photographers. We named this guide the Studio Assistant because it's designed to help you with virtually every aspect of studio life, from organizing your client lists to organizing your entire production system. Distinguish your workspace by keeping orderly schedules and by designating places for things and processes. This whiteboard template helps you create the ultimately organized workspace with photographer-specific best practices workflow system, session checklists and more, serving as a complete photographer's guide to studio organization. And, everything is fully editable and can be customized to your own specifications.
3. Studio Order Form Design Aglow’s Studio Order Form is pretty and prepared, with its simple worksheet format for studio order fulfillment, complete with customizable features and crisp layout. Snazzy and smart, these customizable fill-in-the-blank forms will ensure your workflow stays orderly and organized, and includes all of the most important information. Simply add your studio details and branding components, print as regular or carbon copies, and start writing orders! • Give clients a clear definition of the invoicing details and key information • Keep orders clearly organized for fulfillment • Includes space for client signature acknowledging order approval, model release, and copyright information - all in one place!
4. Studio Email Assistant Do you struggle to create smart studio policies that will head off client issues before they arise? What about finding the best way to approach a touchy subject with a client? We’re not all gifted with the ability to write, but communication is a key factor to any business and you’re certainly not alone in wishing you had eloquent studio policies for virtually every situation. It's for you that Design Aglow has to created an extensive collection of 20 professionally crafted business correspondence letters. The complete catalog of beautifully written emails helps you deliver the perfect prose for any situation, while also diplomatically but firmly establishing your business policies. You will head off potential problems from the very start, helping you avoid a host of common pitfalls. The Studio Email Assistant has you covered on everything from how to handle price shoppers and habitual re-schedulers, to how to appropriately set the rules for smart studio policies.
5. Essential 3 Hour Wedding Workflow How long does it take you to edit a wedding? 5 hours? 10? 20? Stop the madness! You need to be able to turn that wedding around quickly if you are to make any profit for your time and your art. Sadly, many photographers struggle with getting their editing time under control. We are here to help get you on our simple 3 hour workflow system...with a little practice, you can wrap up that wedding by lunchtime on Monday! Our Essential 3 Hour Wedding Workflow takes you through a revolutionary process for editing that begins with the end in mind. We follow a "do it right the first time" mentality that starts with camera settings and finishes with final client delivery, and of course illustrates and explains every single step in between.
6. Photographer's Marketing & PR Guide & Calendar Do marketing, social (and live!) networking, communications and public relations leave your head spinning? Do you have 1,001 ideas for the New Year but have no idea where to begin? Do you start, but never finish, projects? The Marketing and PR Calendar is a 41 page guide that has the answers to these questions that will help you plan, organize and act in a way that will ensure success in the upcoming year. This start to finish primer is another exceptional business product that will educate you on marketing and social media, provide you with worksheets so you can apply concepts immediately to your own business, and includes a Calendar to keep it all on track (and give you daily ideas and inspiration for those days when the well is dry!). If that's not enough, read up on how industry leaders manage their marketing and social media campaigns using everything from traditional marketing and PR campaigns to quick and easy social media hits! Think of this as a quick and easy version of "Marketing, PR and Social Media 101."
As a small business owner, we’re sure that you’ve got a lot on your plate. You want to do what you love, and make a good living doing it, but at times it can feel like you’re doing everything besides photography to keep your business running. Besides all the workflow tasks of being a photographer, we know the one BIG project that almost never gets done: marketing. It’s on all our to-do lists, but it’s huge. It’s daunting. And, where do you even begin?