We wish you a merry business: back by popular demand, our latest version of the Studio Holiday Greetings Card offers your clients season’s greetings and an exclusive promotional offer. Your clients’ hearts will warm when they find their faces featured as one of the 50 images in this stunning collage (and just think of all the good cheer you’ll create by including a special gift for next year!).
Studio Holiday Greeting Card: Fresh Edition at a glance:
• Neutral six-paneled design
• The back of the card offers a complimentary 8x10” print for clients’ next session
• Designed using ProDPI’s 4x5.5 horizontal trifold card, but can be fitted to any vendor template
• We provide the names of fonts used in our design so you can easily download them for your own use
• Fully layered Photoshop & InDesign files allow unlimited customization
*Special thanks to Heidi Peters Photography for the lovely images in our sample.
The turquoise waters of the Bahamas, the dramatic Rocky Mountains, the vistas of Iceland- endless romantic images pop into our minds when we think of destination weddings. And that is why, almost every wedding photographer at some point wants to give them a go.
So we’re going to tell you how to find them, book them, and prep for them.
The formula is simple.
clients you love + photography you are excited about + doing it your way = happy photographer
We think a shift should be made in photography. A happiness shift. You likely got into photography because you love taking photographs. And then the reality of making a living at it started to creep in, and you became bound to jobs you didn’t really want to do, because you needed the money. We’ve been there, and yep, it stinks.