Selling large statement pieces to your clients is an essential part of your success! This guide is designed to help you succeed in three primary ways:
1. By eliminating your clients’ “big 8×10″ mentality. While you understand an 8×10 or 11×14 isn’t an impressive piece of wall art, clients might not. Replace their stale ideas of what portrait art should be by putting our best display practices to work for you.
2. By teaching you how to most effectively showcase your art. Clients’ perspective is their reality so it’s critical to provide them with a guiding purchasing process that is both elegant and educational.
3. By providing a visual expert guide that is simple to use and simple to sell with! When clients can visualize the impact of appropriately-sized artwork, selling portraits is a breeze!
We demonstrate portrait sizes ranging from the smaller 16×20 (looks so silly over the sofa!) to properly sized 30×40 (the goal!) and a few stops in between. This creates instant value not in only your work, but for your expert advice. Clients leave the buying process feeling like smart consumers, and you leave it with the largest possible sale in hand.
• Sizing visuals show clients the literal difference in how their images will look on a wall (16×20, 20×24, 24×30 and 30×40)
• High quality timeless furniture, photographed by Design Aglow
• Fully layered PSD files for complete customization (easily add your own portraits to the image placeholders)
• Print as a quad-fold piece or use a digital PDF on your website, tablet, or as a PDF email Some of the latest stock roomshots are, shall we say…shabby and not so chic. Distinguish your studio with our high-quality furniture selections and leave the cheesy typical stock shots for the amateurs!
Click here to see it in the shop!
Design Aglow's Wedding Week 2017 has come to a close and we are thrilled to have received over 1000 entries in our inspiring image contest! Thank you to everyone who entered and made Wedding Week 2017 such a blast!
Our panel of judges have chosen the final winners based on originality, composition, and technique. See our three winners below, as well as some of our favorite images that deserve an honorable mention for making us swoon.
We’re having a huge sale on all of our almost perfect Big Picture Planners! Huzzah!
But wait. What does “almost perfect” mean? Well, these are the planners that have teeny tiny aesthetic defects. Don’t worry! They haven’t been totally wrecked, they just have small ink marks or scratches that occurred during transit to our office. You can see images of these small damages below.