Win it ALL!--And Make Your Packaging Swagger--With An Exclusive Giveaway From the Paper Shop
For a company that sells digital products (and now frames!), our #1 most requested addition to the shop is ironically...PAPER. You begged us in emails, left notes on our Facebook page. And we listened! The Design Aglow Paper Shop--featuring bags, boxes, ribbon, tissue, welcome packets, and signature embellishments--is THISCLOSE to opening its virtual doors. If you want to make over your packaging with an exclusive Paper Shop prize before any other customers are even able to place their orders, then listen up: In celebration of the Paper Shop’s grand opening, Design Aglow is giving three lucky customers a total packaging makeover to completely revamp their look. (And you won’t just be the first photographers in your market to get your hands on the new products; you’ll be the first photographers in the world.)
• 15 each of 11x14”, 8x10”, and 5x7” boxes & 5 16x20” boxes (white tissue included inside), in the color of your choice
• 10 each of large, medium, and mini bags, in the color of your choice
• 25 large Welcome Folders, in the color of your choice
• 2 packs of tissue (96 sheets per pack), in the color of your choice
• 2 spools of ribbon, in the color of your choice • One Embellishment Kit of your choice (not yet launched to the public!)
• One Design Aglow Welcome Packet of your choice
• One signed copy of The Design Aglow Posing Guide for Family Portrait Photography
That’s a lot of swag--$650 worth, to be exact--and we think it will make your packaging swagger. We’ll feature the three winners on our blog, as inspiration for your own packaging purchases. (Note: make sure that you’re on our email list to receive our monthly packaging ideas, delivered straight to your inbox.)Earn 10 contest entries just for purchasing any Design Aglow product, like from our new Modern Minimalist™ collection. See the Rafflecopter widget below for details, and more ways to enter. Contest ends at 10pm EDT on November 6th, 2013. We will announce the winners shortly after. Read full contest rules here. a Rafflecopter giveaway
My husband and I craved some sun and sand for our honeymoon. We wanted to go on an adventure together, to come back with an awesome experience and not go on a “standard" honeymoon. We were able to settle on Cuba.
The turquoise waters of the Bahamas, the dramatic Rocky Mountains, the vistas of Iceland- endless romantic images pop into our minds when we think of destination weddings. And that is why, almost every wedding photographer at some point wants to give them a go.
So we’re going to tell you how to find them, book them, and prep for them.