Are you looking to expand your services into the virtually untapped Corporate Headshot Portrait market? Enter this lucrative field now and keep busy year round, even in the wedding and portrait off-season. Our comprehensive guide will have you well on the way to learning everything you need to know about setting up a corporate headshot service, whether it is in-studio or on-location. Provide professional headshot sessions with our comprehensive guide and ensure success every time! Complete with useful lighting information and diagrams, best posing practices, flattering background suggestions, advice for getting the best out of your clients, a printable do's and don'ts cheat sheet, pricing advice, studio forms, and customizable marketing and delivery templates, this guide has it all. From the beginning novice to the serious pro, Design Aglow's Complete Business Headshot Kit lays a solid foundation for your studio's Corporate Headshots success.
This kit includes everything you need to start the Corporate Headshot Division of your studio including:
• Setting up your workspace
• Cost-effective equipment and backdrops for success
• How to run an successful session and make clients look their best
• Smart recommendations for scheduling and pricing sessions
• Efficient editing, retouching, and product delivery
BONUS INCLUDED TEMPLATES:
• Tri-Panel Card for DVD Packaging
• DVD Label
• 5x7 Flat Marketing Postcard
• Customizable Branding Sticker Sample Portrait Release
• Printable Do's & Dont's for shooting headshots
• Suggested 'Dress for Success' Client Checklist
• Illustrated Posing Guide for Success
When you are finished with your photo session or wedding, do you feel a bit like that guy that was recently dragged off the airplane, semi-conscious and bleeding? Because that is basically what it feels like when you’ve lost control of your clients.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be that way. You just need to reclaim the power.
Letting your clients know you’re worth it, and setting early expectations for a fantastic experience.
Welcome packets set the scene for a boutique photography experience and position you as the premier studio in your market. Do you crave this type of bespoke presentation for your art and brand but don’t know where to begin? If that’s the case, let us help you. There are so many benefits you can gain from utilizing welcome packets, and you can absolutely use them to elevate your business.