Are you looking to expand your services into the virtually untapped Corporate Headshot Portrait market? Enter this lucrative field now and keep busy year round, even in the wedding and portrait off-season. Our comprehensive guide will have you well on the way to learning everything you need to know about setting up a corporate headshot service, whether it is in-studio or on-location. Provide professional headshot sessions with our comprehensive guide and ensure success every time! Complete with useful lighting information and diagrams, best posing practices, flattering background suggestions, advice for getting the best out of your clients, a printable do's and don'ts cheat sheet, pricing advice, studio forms, and customizable marketing and delivery templates, this guide has it all. From the beginning novice to the serious pro, Design Aglow's Complete Business Headshot Kit lays a solid foundation for your studio's Corporate Headshots success.
This kit includes everything you need to start the Corporate Headshot Division of your studio including:
• Setting up your workspace
• Cost-effective equipment and backdrops for success
• How to run an successful session and make clients look their best
• Smart recommendations for scheduling and pricing sessions
• Efficient editing, retouching, and product delivery
BONUS INCLUDED TEMPLATES:
• Tri-Panel Card for DVD Packaging
• DVD Label
• 5x7 Flat Marketing Postcard
• Customizable Branding Sticker Sample Portrait Release
• Printable Do's & Dont's for shooting headshots
• Suggested 'Dress for Success' Client Checklist
• Illustrated Posing Guide for Success
We’re having a huge sale on all of our almost perfect Big Picture Planners! Huzzah!
But wait. What does “almost perfect” mean? Well, these are the planners that have teeny tiny aesthetic defects. Don’t worry! They haven’t been totally wrecked, they just have small ink marks or scratches that occurred during transit to our office. You can see images of these small damages below.