Design Aglow is launching a new educational mini session guide, and we would love to feature YOUR images. If you have any fantastic examples of portraits from a mini session (children only, please), we would love to consider them for inclusion in this product. Here’s more of what we’re looking for: We’re seeking interesting, thoughtful, outside-the-box posing ideas to include in this new guide, which is made exclusively for professional photographers to inspire their mini sessions. So scour your archives, find your best work, and show us what you’ve got! The following are the types of images we need:
• Portraits of one or more children;
• Close-ups, mid-length, and full-length photos that showcase creativity in either the pose itself or the way the subjects interact with their surroundings;
• New takes on traditional posing ideas. The more unique, the better;
• Images that incorporate cropping, depth-of-field, or framing in interesting ways, or that use different lenses creatively to produce an unforgettable effect in the final portrait;
• Creatively styled AND classically timeless sessions, with consideration to palette and scenery.
What You'll Receive:
If your work is chosen to be published in our new guide you will receive a $50 Design Aglow store credit for each photo we feature, and a free copy of the final guide for your own inspiration!
Some Rules: Please read these rules carefully before entering your images:
• You must have personally created each photo, hold the legal copyright, and possess a valid model release for each client that appears.
• You must complete all information on the contest entry page to be eligible for inclusion.
• Your images must be a minimum of 5x7” @ 300dpi; no web-sized images, please.
• If you are submitting more than one image, please group all of your images into ONE folder titled YOUR NAME. Then create a zip file of the folder and upload the zip file.
Do you feel overworked and underpaid?
Does it pain you to deliver digital images...but no album or wall portraits?
Do you believe in tangible products, but don't think your market can support higher priced items?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you're not alone and there IS a solution: In-Person Sales. There's no limit to how much more money you can make by providing IPS instead of online sales or shoot & burn. Or how many hours you'll save because you'll be able to shoot fewer sessions to generate the same revenue. Or how many hours of sleep you'll get because you won't be worrying about money.