Planning the "big day' can be stressful for even the most prepared studios. Thanks to Design Aglow, now you can ask the right questions and avoid potentially embarrassing situations, all while planning and organizing wonderful weddings. Not only is our comprehensive Wedding Information Form fully customizable to your studio, in four short, well organized pages, you'll know everything about your clients' wedding day at a glance, from contact information to potentially sensitive familial situations, timelines, vendors and more. The perfect tool in your wedding planning arsenal, gathering critical information has never been this easy and fast. Keep the details delightful and free up your time for other endeavors.
Essential Wedding Information Form includes:
• guidelines for use
• client information section
• location information section (preparation location, ceremony site, reception venue)
• photography rules and requests
• bridal party information section
• immediate and extended family information section
• room for special circumstances
• wedding day photo timeline
• place of special requests
• vendor information section
• formal photo time guidelines
• room for your logo and studio information
• bonus: must-have wedding shot organizer
• Covering everything about the wedding day, including: bride and groom information; family information; wedding party information, timeline, vendors, space for notes, location information and more
• Simplicity of use, with comprehensive and easy to follow instructions
• A highly organized presentation for clients, guests, and fellow wedding vendors
From a very early age I loved taking pictures and looking at them in magazines and books, but the art of photography captured my heart when I was a teenager, on my first overseas trip to Wales. From that point, I began shooting with a little film SLR and having my friend model for me. In college I took some digital photography and visual communication courses as part of my communication studies major, and decided to pursue a career in photography. I became a legal business and took my first paid client at age 20, and it's been quite a journey and adventure over the past nine years.
I secretly bought a mail-order 35mm camera when I was 15, and took lots of ordinary photos of animals and nature for several years. Although I majored in art and studied photography in college, my career started in marketing and advertising, from the client service end. Then I had the most beautiful baby, found my old camera and realized how much I love photographing people.