With a traditional flourish, the Joyful Tidings Kit puts a classic stationery shop in your studio. Nostalgic notes will have your clients wishing “Merry Everything!” with this complete card line, which you can launch within minutes of download. Design Aglow's revolutionary modular system for selling holiday cards allows you to mix and match all the card's elements--layouts, graphics, greetings, and colorways--for the ultimate custom card collection. Use the Joyful Tidings Kit to work smarter, not harder: use this stationery suite to save time, increase sales, and streamline your holiday workflow.
THE MODULAR SALES KIT INCLUDES:
• 13-page holiday card sales catalog. This turnkey, professionally designed catalog presents your holiday card offerings to clients, easily walking them through every step of designing the holiday card of their dreams. The catalog includes a built-in order form on the last page where your clients will note their design choices, keeping their information impeccably organized and saving you lots of valuable time.
• Professional studio-shot stock photos of finished holiday cards. This means you won't have to worry about taking the time to photograph your holiday cards for the catalog--this step is already done for you. All that is required is that you add your studio logo, update the policies to reflect your own, and add your pricing on the last page.
• Expertly fashioned card modules (front cover; inside design with 12 greeting options; and back) in 6 customizable designs each. The mix and match features allow for effortless interchangeability and limitless combinations with just a few mouse clicks, specifically built to be customized in minutes each.
• Comprehensive 11-page illustrated tutorial. Simple instructions for using the Holiday Card Sales Kit, complete with tips for presenting, publishing, and selling with your catalog online.
• BONUS: A coordinating set of 6 address labels and 4 gift tags. These additional offerings are guaranteed to seal the deal for your holiday card sales. Use them as a reward for orders of 100+ cards or in a special promo to incentivize larger packages. The comprehensive features promise versatility that will help you increase sales with less effort!
Special thanks to Coco Tran Photography, Anya Wait Photographer, Chudleigh Weddings & Wild Whim Photography for the lovely samples images! Click here to check them out in the shop!
The turquoise waters of the Bahamas, the dramatic Rocky Mountains, the vistas of Iceland- endless romantic images pop into our minds when we think of destination weddings. And that is why, almost every wedding photographer at some point wants to give them a go.
So we’re going to tell you how to find them, book them, and prep for them.
The formula is simple.
clients you love + photography you are excited about + doing it your way = happy photographer
We think a shift should be made in photography. A happiness shift. You likely got into photography because you love taking photographs. And then the reality of making a living at it started to creep in, and you became bound to jobs you didn’t really want to do, because you needed the money. We’ve been there, and yep, it stinks.