With a traditional flourish, the Joyful Tidings Kit puts a classic stationery shop in your studio. Nostalgic notes will have your clients wishing “Merry Everything!” with this complete card line, which you can launch within minutes of download. Design Aglow's revolutionary modular system for selling holiday cards allows you to mix and match all the card's elements--layouts, graphics, greetings, and colorways--for the ultimate custom card collection. Use the Joyful Tidings Kit to work smarter, not harder: use this stationery suite to save time, increase sales, and streamline your holiday workflow.
THE MODULAR SALES KIT INCLUDES:
• 13-page holiday card sales catalog. This turnkey, professionally designed catalog presents your holiday card offerings to clients, easily walking them through every step of designing the holiday card of their dreams. The catalog includes a built-in order form on the last page where your clients will note their design choices, keeping their information impeccably organized and saving you lots of valuable time.
• Professional studio-shot stock photos of finished holiday cards. This means you won't have to worry about taking the time to photograph your holiday cards for the catalog--this step is already done for you. All that is required is that you add your studio logo, update the policies to reflect your own, and add your pricing on the last page.
• Expertly fashioned card modules (front cover; inside design with 12 greeting options; and back) in 6 customizable designs each. The mix and match features allow for effortless interchangeability and limitless combinations with just a few mouse clicks, specifically built to be customized in minutes each.
• Comprehensive 11-page illustrated tutorial. Simple instructions for using the Holiday Card Sales Kit, complete with tips for presenting, publishing, and selling with your catalog online.
• BONUS: A coordinating set of 6 address labels and 4 gift tags. These additional offerings are guaranteed to seal the deal for your holiday card sales. Use them as a reward for orders of 100+ cards or in a special promo to incentivize larger packages. The comprehensive features promise versatility that will help you increase sales with less effort!
Special thanks to Coco Tran Photography, Anya Wait Photographer, Chudleigh Weddings & Wild Whim Photography for the lovely samples images! Click here to check them out in the shop!
Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself. What was your road like to becoming a photographer?
Hello! I am a portrait photographer based south of Boston, MA. My passion is capturing mothers and their growing families. Maternity and newborn portraits are the foundation of my business, and I also capture baby milestones, children, and families. Fun fact: I returned the diamond earrings my husband bought me for our first Christmas as a married couple to buy a digital camera.
When I was in college, I had a friend who was a professional photographer. The first time I went to her home, I walked in to find stunning photographs of her children on the walls.
There was a huge canvas in their living room and a creative photo display in the main hallway. I remember being so moved by the beauty of those images, thinking to myself, “I want to create images like this!” I bought myself a DSLR as a graduation present, learned photography from online courses and started my photography business about a year later.