In the mold of our revolutionary modular studio sales system, the Modular Birth Announcements & Sales Kit: Classic Collection engages delicate flourishes and refined scrolls to provide everything you need to launch a children's card line. With Design Aglow's signature clean classicism, the kit's interchangeable elements--meticulously detailed in the gorgeous sales catalog--make this product ideal for baby announcements, two-sided postcards, thank you notes, shower invitations, and marketing materials. Comprehensive and complete, the Modular Birth Announcements & Sales Kit: Classic Collection is an elegant stationery shop in your very own studio.
The Modular Birth Announcements & Sales Kit: Classic Collection At A Glance:
• 4 stunning, expertly fashioned sets of 6 card designs
• 11-page birth announcement sales catalog
• Professional studio-shot stock photos of finished baby cards
• 11-page tutorial • ...and more!
• 6 distinctive design options, each with 4 unique color palettes. Each card's design components--a front, inside spread with 12 greeting options, and back--can be completely mixed and matched for ultimate versatility.
• 11-page birth announcement sales catalog. This catalog is a turnkey, professionally designed system to present your baby and child card offerings to clients. The catalog easily walks clients through every step involved in designing the customized baby card of their dreams. It includes a built-in order form on which your clients can note their design choices to encourage immediate purchasing, in addition to customizable price lists and studio policies.
• Professional studio-shot stock photos of finished baby cards. No need to worry about taking the time to photograph cards for the catalog: we've taken care of this step for you! All you need to do is add your studio logo, update the policies to reflect your own (if desired), and add optional pricing on the last page.
• 11-page tutorial. Simple instructions for using the Modular Birth Announcements & Sales Kit: Classic Collection, complete with tips for presenting, publishing, and selling your cards online.
• Layered PSD files for simple modifications and complete customization.
• A coordinating set of 6 address labels in each color palette. These additional offerings are an extra-special touch your clients are guaranteed to love!
• A designer flip-book. Perfect for take-home literature.
*Special thanks to Zoe D. Photography, Amanda Andrews Photography, Melanie Leighton Photography, and Stephanie Robin Photography for providing us with the lovely sample images! Click here to see it in the shop!
From a very early age I loved taking pictures and looking at them in magazines and books, but the art of photography captured my heart when I was a teenager, on my first overseas trip to Wales. From that point, I began shooting with a little film SLR and having my friend model for me. In college I took some digital photography and visual communication courses as part of my communication studies major, and decided to pursue a career in photography. I became a legal business and took my first paid client at age 20, and it's been quite a journey and adventure over the past nine years.