Design Aglow has a new addition for you!Â Help your client welcome in their new baby with the Newborn Welcome Packet! This kit includes everything your maternity, newborn and first year clients need to know about documenting their new arrival. We've taken out the guess work and given them answers to the questions like "What to Wear" and "When to Shoot." Our Newborn Welcome Packet is fresh and clean and will secure your place with your clients as their go-to photographer to document not only the impending arrival of their baby, but also for their family as it grows throughout the years. It's full of must-know information for those early sessions and it will help generate excitement during what can be a new (and sometimes nerve-wracking!) time in their life!
Includes the following templates (compatible with Photoshop & InDesign):
• Welcome greeting: defining the custom portraiture experience and your studio's enthusiastic mission to exceed client expectations
• General info card: covering packages, the experience, tips for success, testimonials, etc.
• Maternity guide: with helpful tips for when to shoot and what to wear
• Checklist of all items to remember leading up to their session
• Product options
• Bookmark referral card
• Business card with contact info
• Packaging sticker
• Return address label for branded mailing option
From a very early age I loved taking pictures and looking at them in magazines and books, but the art of photography captured my heart when I was a teenager, on my first overseas trip to Wales. From that point, I began shooting with a little film SLR and having my friend model for me. In college I took some digital photography and visual communication courses as part of my communication studies major, and decided to pursue a career in photography. I became a legal business and took my first paid client at age 20, and it's been quite a journey and adventure over the past nine years.