product spotlight - studio newsletters: wedding collection
Keeping in touch with clients is a fundamental way to continue marketing your studio, style, and unique services. Newsletters are simple and beautifully designed vehicles for photographers to reach their target markets, and offer a few distinct advantages.
• Develop and strengthen client-studio relationships
• Generate the potential for immediate buying action, with a minimal initial investment
• Promote your studio image and build a strong reputation at the top of your market
This Wedding Studio Newsletters Collection is specifically designed for the wedding photographer. Graphic and written newsletter materials are included, and the template features a full year (four seasonal issues) of fully customizable mailers, designed for accordion printing or cost-free online delivery. Use the pre-designed materials in your issues, or use as an inspirational guide to integrate your own content. Introduce new wedding photography products or packages, feature recent newlyweds, or simply market your name as a top wedding photographer. Inside the Studio Newsletters Wedding Collection guide you'll find:
• A comprehensive instruction tutorial designed for wedding photography professionals
• An annual pack of exciting templates (four seasonal issues: winter, spring, summer, and fall)
• Professionally written text, focused on current wedding themes and topics
• Designer graphics
• User-friendly layouts with reserved space for studio logo and other custom graphics
I started my career ten years ago, working at a high end photography studio in my early twenties. No college, just hands on experience. While working there for a few years, I was also working on building up a clientele of my own. Once I had established a good amount of clients, I left the company and started my own business. My one hope for my art is that it will withstand the test of time and that further generations can appreciate it.
“Through Design Aglow I’ve been able to flourish as a boutique fine art wedding photographer and business owner. I’ve learned early in my career if you spoil your customer with love, creativity, and thoughtfulness you have their loyalty in return. A Welcome Packet is so essential to my business to communicate this to my clients."
You’re a busy photographer/cinematographer/creative. You don’t have an extra $150-$10,000 laying around to collect sample products and you definitely don’t have a week to style rooms, hang art on the walls, set up flat lays, collect inspiring props AND THEN photograph everything and edit the images.