product spotlight - studio newsletters: wedding collection
Keeping in touch with clients is a fundamental way to continue marketing your studio, style, and unique services. Newsletters are simple and beautifully designed vehicles for photographers to reach their target markets, and offer a few distinct advantages.
• Develop and strengthen client-studio relationships
• Generate the potential for immediate buying action, with a minimal initial investment
• Promote your studio image and build a strong reputation at the top of your market
This Wedding Studio Newsletters Collection is specifically designed for the wedding photographer. Graphic and written newsletter materials are included, and the template features a full year (four seasonal issues) of fully customizable mailers, designed for accordion printing or cost-free online delivery. Use the pre-designed materials in your issues, or use as an inspirational guide to integrate your own content. Introduce new wedding photography products or packages, feature recent newlyweds, or simply market your name as a top wedding photographer. Inside the Studio Newsletters Wedding Collection guide you'll find:
• A comprehensive instruction tutorial designed for wedding photography professionals
• An annual pack of exciting templates (four seasonal issues: winter, spring, summer, and fall)
• Professionally written text, focused on current wedding themes and topics
• Designer graphics
• User-friendly layouts with reserved space for studio logo and other custom graphics
Presenting finished artwork as samples is hands-down THE best way to showcase the value of your work to your clients as well as sell more products. But what can you do if you don’t have any aspirational images of your framed wall art, albums, folio boxes and other offerings to showcase? That’s where we come in.
Let's face it, we've all gotten that email that asks us if we offer holiday/off-season/Sunday/dog's birthday discounts. As a girl who loves shopping clearance racks, I get it, I love me a good sale... but always being asked to discount your prices can be disheartening and devaluing as a creative. We already struggle with putting a price on our art, how the heck are we going to make any money if we don't charge profitable prices.
Or, 5 easy ways to create lifelong clients and increase your sales.
You’ve read all the books. You’ve surfed the whole ‘net. But you are still having a hard time convincing clients to spend their hard-earned dollars. They keep opting for your less expensive products, smaller sizes, or “just a few prints.” You’re about to throw your hands up in the air and say, “I give up!”