Today's fan share comes to us from Liz of Elizabeth & Jane Photography. She writes, "I had my brand new assistant create a DVD case and matching discs in record time using one of the I Want it All DVD Covers. She changed the colors to match the session, added a second disc design and voila, it was done! The simple, yet fun design of the DVD Case worked really well for our client's sessions. It was very straightforward for my new assistant to do for me and I didn't have to spend extra time teaching her how to use the templates - which is a huge time saver. The clients adored it and approved it with no changes. The mother even keeps it displayed in her living room for all of her family and friends to see when they visit!" Thanks for sharing, Liz! From the shop: You CAN have it all, and Design Aglow's I Want It All DVD Covers can help you get it because we have all of the one-of-a-kind accents and companion products that will make your business boom. Our eye-catching DVD covers and labels can be adjusted to reflect every client's personal taste and desires.
DVD Covers: I Want It All at a glance:
• Templates for single and double CD cases and CD labels
• Six coveted and engaging designs
• Layered PSD files for unlimited customization, including color changes
• Designed using single and double CD case templates by White House Custom Colour PERFECT FOR:
• Those who prefer high-resolution images delivered electronically, adding value to their substantial investment.
• Turning any session into a collector's item. You're offering a digital product that is unparalleled.
• Sending prospective clients and referrals a peek at your portfolio.
• Coordinating matching cards, album covers or even wall art with portrait sessions.
• Revitalizing your own studio's image with updated marketing materials, websites and blogs.
Click here to check them out in the shop!
When I was in college, I had a friend who was a professional photographer. The first time I went to her home, I walked in to find stunning photographs of her children on the walls.
There was a huge canvas in their living room and a creative photo display in the main hallway. I remember being so moved by the beauty of those images, thinking to myself, “I want to create images like this!” I bought myself a DSLR as a graduation present, learned photography from online courses and started my photography business about a year later.