Bubbling with love and filling hearts to their brims, our 70 Reasons to Love Me collage set is a stunningly simple way to sell unspoiled patchworks.
• Fully customizable features
• Tailor the layout, shape, size, and even final use to whatever your heart desires
• Vector imaging for seamless resizing and editing
• Lovely linen backdrops for clean and crisp creations
• Varied templates (one with space for 25 images, one with space for 45) for stylistic flexibility
• Also great for studio decor, creative album components, unique mosaic cards and more
• Featuring two timely templates, this charming collage set is sure to bring big love to your studio.
• Use as designed for easy to love collections, or customize the simple-to-use layouts for individual looks sure to make any heart skip a beat.
*Special thanks to Tanja Lippert Photography, BluePhoto Photography and Goode Green Photography for the lovely images.
Click here to check them out in the shop!
The turquoise waters of the Bahamas, the dramatic Rocky Mountains, the vistas of Iceland- endless romantic images pop into our minds when we think of destination weddings. And that is why, almost every wedding photographer at some point wants to give them a go.
So we’re going to tell you how to find them, book them, and prep for them.
The formula is simple.
clients you love + photography you are excited about + doing it your way = happy photographer
We think a shift should be made in photography. A happiness shift. You likely got into photography because you love taking photographs. And then the reality of making a living at it started to creep in, and you became bound to jobs you didn’t really want to do, because you needed the money. We’ve been there, and yep, it stinks.