Bubbling with love and filling hearts to their brims, our 70 Reasons to Love Me collage set is a stunningly simple way to sell unspoiled patchworks.
• Fully customizable features
• Tailor the layout, shape, size, and even final use to whatever your heart desires
• Vector imaging for seamless resizing and editing
• Lovely linen backdrops for clean and crisp creations
• Varied templates (one with space for 25 images, one with space for 45) for stylistic flexibility
• Also great for studio decor, creative album components, unique mosaic cards and more
• Featuring two timely templates, this charming collage set is sure to bring big love to your studio.
• Use as designed for easy to love collections, or customize the simple-to-use layouts for individual looks sure to make any heart skip a beat.
*Special thanks to Tanja Lippert Photography, BluePhoto Photography and Goode Green Photography for the lovely images.
Click here to check them out in the shop!
I secretly bought a mail-order 35mm camera when I was 15, and took lots of ordinary photos of animals and nature for several years. Although I majored in art and studied photography in college, my career started in marketing and advertising, from the client service end. Then I had the most beautiful baby, found my old camera and realized how much I love photographing people.
Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself. What was your road like to becoming a photographer?
Hello! I am a portrait photographer based south of Boston, MA. My passion is capturing mothers and their growing families. Maternity and newborn portraits are the foundation of my business, and I also capture baby milestones, children, and families. Fun fact: I returned the diamond earrings my husband bought me for our first Christmas as a married couple to buy a digital camera.
When I was in college, I had a friend who was a professional photographer. The first time I went to her home, I walked in to find stunning photographs of her children on the walls.
There was a huge canvas in their living room and a creative photo display in the main hallway. I remember being so moved by the beauty of those images, thinking to myself, “I want to create images like this!” I bought myself a DSLR as a graduation present, learned photography from online courses and started my photography business about a year later.