Today we are loving the way Andi of 2A Photography customized the Luxe Studio Portrait Magazine! Andi shares, "I dropped in images and ended up with an amazing marketing tool. I'm a little embarrassed about how easy it was! It's gorgeous and it projects what I want my clients to know. I love being able to send this guide in an email right after I've talked with a potential new client. Also, my past clients are beyond excited about having their images featured. It's super fun to hear their reactions. The next round of "raves" will be even better because the magazine has prompted so many new emails and notes about how happy clients are with their images. Win.win.win!!"
Thanks for sharing, Andi! Enjoy your $75 shopping spree on us~
From the shop... This fashionable 16-page magazine template offers an inventive way to feature your portrait photography, products, and fabulous style. Use this template to create a personalized online experience for your clients, or a luxe full-size printed magazine format, and stand out as one of the most desirable studios in your area. Featuring professionally written text and graphic layouts with complete editorial guidelines, the Design Aglow creative team built this modern template with simplicity in mind. We've even included a bonus guide to help you create the most effective magazine campaign possible.
This stylish magazine includes:
• 16 pages of fully customizable layouts
• Editor's section, to introduce yourself and your services
• Featured wedding spread, to show off your best work
• Space for logo, images, client testimonials, and even effective calls to action
• Featured client session with sidebar, great for any type of shoot
• Your studio's portrait process from shoot to print
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you just love
• What to expect the day of a shoot
• Client wardrobe suggestion page for perfect portraits
• Different product options (stock photos included)
• Optional digital delivery format for a no-cost online presentation
Or, 5 easy ways to create lifelong clients and increase your sales.
You’ve read all the books. You’ve surfed the whole ‘net. But you are still having a hard time convincing clients to spend their hard-earned dollars. They keep opting for your less expensive products, smaller sizes, or “just a few prints.” You’re about to throw your hands up in the air and say, “I give up!”