Today we are loving the way Andi of 2A Photography customized the Luxe Studio Portrait Magazine! Andi shares, "I dropped in images and ended up with an amazing marketing tool. I'm a little embarrassed about how easy it was! It's gorgeous and it projects what I want my clients to know. I love being able to send this guide in an email right after I've talked with a potential new client. Also, my past clients are beyond excited about having their images featured. It's super fun to hear their reactions. The next round of "raves" will be even better because the magazine has prompted so many new emails and notes about how happy clients are with their images. Win.win.win!!"
Thanks for sharing, Andi! Enjoy your $75 shopping spree on us~
From the shop... This fashionable 16-page magazine template offers an inventive way to feature your portrait photography, products, and fabulous style. Use this template to create a personalized online experience for your clients, or a luxe full-size printed magazine format, and stand out as one of the most desirable studios in your area. Featuring professionally written text and graphic layouts with complete editorial guidelines, the Design Aglow creative team built this modern template with simplicity in mind. We've even included a bonus guide to help you create the most effective magazine campaign possible.
This stylish magazine includes:
• 16 pages of fully customizable layouts
• Editor's section, to introduce yourself and your services
• Featured wedding spread, to show off your best work
• Space for logo, images, client testimonials, and even effective calls to action
• Featured client session with sidebar, great for any type of shoot
• Your studio's portrait process from shoot to print
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you just love
• What to expect the day of a shoot
• Client wardrobe suggestion page for perfect portraits
• Different product options (stock photos included)
• Optional digital delivery format for a no-cost online presentation
Dear Ashley and Graham circa 2008,
Your business will not live and die by social media. You're going to be tempted to put more time into Facebook and Instagram than you do into in-person relationships because it will feel like that's what everyone else is doing; it will feel like the only way to keep up. Resist that temptation. Resist the urge to jump on the ever changing hamster wheel of social media. When you get on that hamster wheel it will feel like you're running as fast as you can and getting nowhere. And that's exactly where sinking unscheduled, unintentional time into social media will get you: nowhere.
Next to framed art, albums are a favorite, no-brainer product you should be offering every client. Albums are the one product that truly stands the test of time and will be treasured for generations to come. Not long ago, album design went a bit “photographers-gone-wild” with acrylic, metal, and even fur covers. Remember that panoramic ultra-wide album fad?
Luckily the tide has turned back to favoring a classic, luxury presentation.