Today we are loving the way Andi of 2A Photography customized the Luxe Studio Portrait Magazine! Andi shares, "I dropped in images and ended up with an amazing marketing tool. I'm a little embarrassed about how easy it was! It's gorgeous and it projects what I want my clients to know. I love being able to send this guide in an email right after I've talked with a potential new client. Also, my past clients are beyond excited about having their images featured. It's super fun to hear their reactions. The next round of "raves" will be even better because the magazine has prompted so many new emails and notes about how happy clients are with their images. Win.win.win!!"
Thanks for sharing, Andi! Enjoy your $75 shopping spree on us~
From the shop... This fashionable 16-page magazine template offers an inventive way to feature your portrait photography, products, and fabulous style. Use this template to create a personalized online experience for your clients, or a luxe full-size printed magazine format, and stand out as one of the most desirable studios in your area. Featuring professionally written text and graphic layouts with complete editorial guidelines, the Design Aglow creative team built this modern template with simplicity in mind. We've even included a bonus guide to help you create the most effective magazine campaign possible.
This stylish magazine includes:
• 16 pages of fully customizable layouts
• Editor's section, to introduce yourself and your services
• Featured wedding spread, to show off your best work
• Space for logo, images, client testimonials, and even effective calls to action
• Featured client session with sidebar, great for any type of shoot
• Your studio's portrait process from shoot to print
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you just love
• What to expect the day of a shoot
• Client wardrobe suggestion page for perfect portraits
• Different product options (stock photos included)
• Optional digital delivery format for a no-cost online presentation
The turquoise waters of the Bahamas, the dramatic Rocky Mountains, the vistas of Iceland- endless romantic images pop into our minds when we think of destination weddings. And that is why, almost every wedding photographer at some point wants to give them a go.
So we’re going to tell you how to find them, book them, and prep for them.
The formula is simple.
clients you love + photography you are excited about + doing it your way = happy photographer
We think a shift should be made in photography. A happiness shift. You likely got into photography because you love taking photographs. And then the reality of making a living at it started to creep in, and you became bound to jobs you didn’t really want to do, because you needed the money. We’ve been there, and yep, it stinks.