Do marketing, social (and live!) networking, communications and public relations leave your head spinning? Do you have 1,001 ideas for the New Year but have no idea where to begin? Do you start, but never finish, projects? The Marketing and PR Calendar is a 41 page guide that has the answers to these questions that will help you plan, organize and act in a way that will ensure success in the upcoming year. This start to finish primer is another exceptional business product that will educate you on marketing and social media, provide you with worksheets so you can apply concepts immediately to your own business, and includes a Calendar to keep it all on track (and give you daily ideas and inspiration for those days when they well is dry!). If that's not enough, read up on how industry leaders manage their marketing and social media campaigns using everything from traditional marketing and PR campaigns to quick and easy social media hits! Think of this as a quick and easy version of "Marketing, PR and Social Media 101."
The Marketing and PR Calendar at a Glance:
• Overview of Marketing & Public Relations
• Tools for reviewing past and current performance and planning for the future
• A recap of Social Media tools and how to quickly and correctly put them to use
• A Cleaning House action plan that will quickly get you on track
• Advice from Industry Experts on Marketing, Public Relations, Networking & Social Media
• Worksheets to help you follow along with the guide and apply it directly to your own business
• A Marketing & Social Media Calendar with easy-to-follow, no cost, quick and easy tasks and projects for every day of the week!
*Special thanks to our contributors in this Guide: Sarah Petty, Lawrence Chan (Tofurios), Lori Nordstrom, Zach Prez, Colleen Hartman, Jamie M. Swanson, Spanki Mills and Kelli France
Click here to see it in the shop!
When Design Aglow launched over 12 years ago, one of our greatest responsibilities has been to execute excellence in all of our products and services. And that hasn’t changed. To do this and adapt to the constant change and evolution of our industry, we occasionally implement major changes for the greater good.