Do you want to create inexpensive yet special holiday gifts for your clients? Our snowglobe portrait ornaments will be sure to get your work appreciated and make your clients thankful for your talent and creativity. At about $1 each, your wallet will also thank you!
Items Needed: • Fillable ornaments (We found ours at a local dollar store, but you can find lots by searching "Fillable Ornaments" Here is one for starters: Factory Direct Fillable Ornaments)
• Printed images or gift tags of your clients (We used the Modular Holiday Card & Sales Kit: Merry Modern gift tag templates, reduced to 80% of original size, and had them printed on heavy paper via our studio printer)
• Fake snow (available at craft stores and online)
Let's start crafting!
1. Gather your materials
2. Insert the fake snow into the ornament first
3. Gently bend the image or gift tag to insert into the ornament
4. Once inserted, use something (like chopsticks or the eraser end of a pencil) to bend the image back to its original state.
5. Close the top and add some fun ribbon or string
Do you have a creative project or gift you have created using Design Aglow templates?
We would love to feature them! Find out more info and submit yours HERE.
When you are finished with your photo session or wedding, do you feel a bit like that guy that was recently dragged off the airplane, semi-conscious and bleeding? Because that is basically what it feels like when you’ve lost control of your clients.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be that way. You just need to reclaim the power.
Letting your clients know you’re worth it, and setting early expectations for a fantastic experience.
Welcome packets set the scene for a boutique photography experience and position you as the premier studio in your market. Do you crave this type of bespoke presentation for your art and brand but don’t know where to begin? If that’s the case, let us help you. There are so many benefits you can gain from utilizing welcome packets, and you can absolutely use them to elevate your business.