product spotlight - studio newsletters: wedding collection
Keeping in touch with clients is a fundamental way to continue marketing your studio, style, and unique services. Newsletters are simple and beautifully designed vehicles for photographers to reach their target markets, and offer a few distinct advantages.
• Develop and strengthen client-studio relationships
• Generate the potential for immediate buying action, with a minimal initial investment
• Promote your studio image and build a strong reputation at the top of your market
This Wedding Studio Newsletters Collection is specifically designed for the wedding photographer. Graphic and written newsletter materials are included, and the template features a full year (four seasonal issues) of fully customizable mailers, designed for accordion printing or cost-free online delivery. Use the pre-designed materials in your issues, or use as an inspirational guide to integrate your own content. Introduce new wedding photography products or packages, feature recent newlyweds, or simply market your name as a top wedding photographer.
Inside the Studio Newsletters Wedding Collection guide you'll find:
• A comprehensive instruction tutorial designed for wedding photography professionals
• An annual pack of exciting templates (four seasonal issues: winter, spring, summer, and fall)
• Professionally written text, focused on current wedding themes and topics
• Designer graphics
• User-friendly layouts with reserved space for studio logo and other custom graphics
Ola! I run The Auburn Hour Film Co. We’re all about creating modern, energetic and fun wedding films. After graduating university and bouncing around aimlessly for a few years (yes, I have a useless arts degree hanging in my home!), I found my way into the fashion and event scene, and eventually wound up second shooting wedding videos for friends I had gone to uni with. I had heard from a number of sources that I should never get into wedding films if I could help it. I would hear tales of bridezillas, endless stress and and backlog of overdue films up to my ears. And I was starting to believe it!
We created this stunning charcoal linen 12x12 album for a new client to showcase their family studio portrait session. WIth 20 pages printed on gorgeous Fuji Crystal Archive paper (about as far away as giclee/ink-jet printing you can get). These albums are meant to enjoy, collect, and treasure for generations to come. What family or grandparent would not love one of these for the holidays?