product spotlight - studio newsletters: wedding collection
Keeping in touch with clients is a fundamental way to continue marketing your studio, style, and unique services. Newsletters are simple and beautifully designed vehicles for photographers to reach their target markets, and offer a few distinct advantages.
• Develop and strengthen client-studio relationships
• Generate the potential for immediate buying action, with a minimal initial investment
• Promote your studio image and build a strong reputation at the top of your market
This Wedding Studio Newsletters Collection is specifically designed for the wedding photographer. Graphic and written newsletter materials are included, and the template features a full year (four seasonal issues) of fully customizable mailers, designed for accordion printing or cost-free online delivery. Use the pre-designed materials in your issues, or use as an inspirational guide to integrate your own content. Introduce new wedding photography products or packages, feature recent newlyweds, or simply market your name as a top wedding photographer.
Inside the Studio Newsletters Wedding Collection guide you'll find:
• A comprehensive instruction tutorial designed for wedding photography professionals
• An annual pack of exciting templates (four seasonal issues: winter, spring, summer, and fall)
• Professionally written text, focused on current wedding themes and topics
• Designer graphics
• User-friendly layouts with reserved space for studio logo and other custom graphics
My husband and I craved some sun and sand for our honeymoon. We wanted to go on an adventure together, to come back with an awesome experience and not go on a “standard" honeymoon. We were able to settle on Cuba.
The turquoise waters of the Bahamas, the dramatic Rocky Mountains, the vistas of Iceland- endless romantic images pop into our minds when we think of destination weddings. And that is why, almost every wedding photographer at some point wants to give them a go.
So we’re going to tell you how to find them, book them, and prep for them.