product spotlight: mini sessions - a success guide
Sometimes the best things in life really do come in small packages. Perfect for clients on the go, mini sessions deliver the custom boutique photography experience without the time investment. And what's better than step by step instructions to guide you through the entire process, from making props to backgrounds that pop, to handling clients, time squeezes and workflow?
Thanks to Design Aglow, your studio can feature an entire year of gorgeous mini sessions to your studio with four, distinct themes: Birthdays, Valentine's Day, Spring and Winter. Building buzz, bringing in new clients, and perfect for slower times of the year, our comprehensive Mini Sessions package includes everything you need to create and market a year's worth of creative mini-sessions:
• A comprehensive, 48 page illustrated guide that shares how to build four, distinct mini-session sets, complete with props, templates, instructions, and tips for the four, specific shoots.
• Tips for organizing your time and your day around your clients.
• Keys to keeping props and sets ready to go and looking fresh.
• Ideas for organizing your workflow, delivering maximum returns for minimal time.
• Space for the start and end time of each session as well as valuable space for notes and workflow items.
• A super-organized list of all of the items needed for your mini session guide set, divided into categories to make shopping a breeze.
• Beautiful and customizable Mini Session Marketing Postcard templates that match each theme and gets the word out.
• Prop Patterns, how-to's and templates: You've love the props in our guide, and we've included the patterns so you can make your very own mini session props. Simply print out the included patterns and follow the easy instructions for props that will please and impress any client.
• Lighting diagrams for your choice of natural light, ambient plus flash, or studio lighting.
• Workflow and marketing ideas and inspiration.
• Printable mini scheduling form template.
• Bonus photography, style, safety and marketing tips and shortcuts throughout the guide.
We know that creating mini session events is big work, but Design Aglow's professional planning team is here to remove the guesswork from this marvelous sales generator for your business. After all, building business is about bringing in new clients and making memories they'll appreciate forever. This is your chance to shine in the spotlight as your clients do on the set, forging the beginnings of beautiful customer relationships to be appreciated forever.
Click here to see it in the shop!
The turquoise waters of the Bahamas, the dramatic Rocky Mountains, the vistas of Iceland- endless romantic images pop into our minds when we think of destination weddings. And that is why, almost every wedding photographer at some point wants to give them a go.
So we’re going to tell you how to find them, book them, and prep for them.
clients you love + photography you are excited about + doing it your way = happy photographer
We think a shift should be made in photography. A happiness shift. You likely got into photography because you love taking photographs. And then the reality of making a living at it started to creep in, and you became bound to jobs you didn’t really want to do, because you needed the money. We’ve been there, and yep, it stinks.
Here’s a saying we find really annoying:“do what you love, and the money will follow.”Umm, nope. If we asked every photographer out there if they are working hard, they would say yes. But if we asked every photographer out there if they are raking in the big bucks, many would say no.