Want to be featured on the Design Aglow blog in all of your creative glory? Well we want to feature you and love to see what you are creating with our products! Please send your 8h x12w @ 72 dpi images of finished products to us here. If you have more than one image, we would like you to put it in a zipped folder before you upload. The best part? If we use your images on the blog, you will receive a $75 credit.
Here are some great tips for successful product photos:
• use good, natural light, a simple background and avoid glares
• prop up flat pieces, like cards, instead of laying them flat on a table
• use a variety of angles and crops
• sharp, sharp, sharp, sharp. oh... did we say sharp?
• avoid using too many props; some props can add a nice pop of color, but products can get lost very fast with tons of props
We can't wait to see what you have to show us. Get sharing!
(Image courtesy of Jennifer Lee Weddings. Learn more about this share HERE!)
Or, 5 easy ways to create lifelong clients and increase your sales.
You’ve read all the books. You’ve surfed the whole ‘net. But you are still having a hard time convincing clients to spend their hard-earned dollars. They keep opting for your less expensive products, smaller sizes, or “just a few prints.” You’re about to throw your hands up in the air and say, “I give up!”