We are so excited to announce our First Annual Video Contest, and want YOU to be the star of our production.
This is a call for a 10-20 second video submissions. Tell us what you love about Design Aglow, and your video could chosen as part of our first ever fan created collaboration, which will be seen by thousands of photographers, worldwide.
Our very favorite video will win a GRAND PRIZE gift certificate to the Design Aglow shop in the super mega amount of $350! But that's not all.... every single video we feature will receive a Design Aglow gift certificate for $25.Â Why a video you ask?Â Well, as much anyone loves a good pat on the back, we designed this contest to be a creative alternative to market research.Â Since spreadsheets and surveys aren't our style, we've decided to gather our customer reviews in a fun, interactive way.
Tell us what Design Aglow means to you, so we can continue creating products you love.
GET STARTED ALREADY!1. Create Your Video:
Start by stating YOUR NAME and STATE or COUNTRY. Next, answer the following TWO questions:
• What do you love most about Design Aglow?
• What is your favorite Design Aglow product, and why? (Be specific. For Example: How has it saved your time, impacted your studio's success or made you look great in front of a client?)
2. Upload Your Submission HERE:
• Title your completed video like this: YOURNAME.mov
• Zip your video and upload it to this link
• Length: under 20 seconds
• Format: .MOV (H.264) file
• Size: HD minimum 1280 X 720
• Upload size: Must be under 10MB
• Sound: Find a quiet space; try to eliminate background noise. (Be mindful of appliance like A/C and refrigerators, which create a lot of white noise.)
• Lighting/Environment: Please record against a solid white background, with natural light if possible.
• DSLR (If your DSLR has an HD Video capabilities)
• Video Camera
• Web Camera
• Iphone (Horizontal mode only)
Videos will be judged on the following criteria:
• Appropriately Answers Question: 50%
• Creativity: 25%
• Entertaining: 15%
• Film Quality: 10%
* One submission per person. Please follow ALL rules carefully, or we will be unable accept your video.
THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER & ALL HONORABLE MENTIONS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FACEBOOK: JUNE 14TH - GOOD LUCK!
Well, hello! I'm a boudoir and wedding photographer from Pennsylvania; I am based in both in Philadelphia and in the mountains of Northeast, PA. I have a love for shooting film, vivid colors, fluffy dogs, salty snacks, binge watching Netflix, sarcasm, and napping. My road to becoming a photographer isn't a very poetic or adventurous story: I was a painter and had always pursued the thought of going to school for fine art. I took an introduction to film photography class in my senior year of high school and just fell in love with the medium. I've pursued my own photography business ever since and am still shooting with film!
One thing we love about living in Portland is the strong emphasis on sustainability and a genuine concern for the environment. The natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest has obviously inspired locals to care and take action, to protect the lushness surrounding them. The name of the game here is conservation and preservation - with multiple trash/recycle/compost bin options in every restaurant and coffee shop, to chicken coops adorning backyards aplenty. We’re so pleased to see this positive trend hit the design and technology spheres, as hard copies become a thing of the past and the Cloud becomes the Internet’s new storage bin.
I’m Cheyenne, and I’m a body positive, self love boudoir photographer based in Philadelphia. I love my mama, my puppy girl Penny, my babe, and cheesesteaks. When I was 13, I picked up my first camera. Two years later I started a little business photographing families, babies, and a very tiny wedding! I continued to shoot through my time in art school and eventually decided to fully dive into creating a well rounded business for myself. I left college after my junior year and worked my butt off to build up my business.