Pre-Session Consult Kit: Adding Images to Product Photos Tutorial
We've included product images in the Pre-Session Consult Kit so you can easily show your clients real products, but with your images in them! It's very easy to add your images directly into the template. For instance, within the CLIENT COMMITMENT GUIDE folder, open "IMAGE_FOLDER_SIDE_FOLD_02_OUTSIDE.psd". Let's add an image to the front of the Session Album.
1.WithÂ the template (.psd file) open in Photoshop, select the layer you would like to place your image into in your LAYERS palette, it will be called “IMAGE LAYER”. You can either locate the layer manually in the Layers palette by expanding the layers (this one is located in the OUTSIDE BACK PANEL GROUP->GRID->TOP PRODUCT->IMAGE SESSION ALBUM).
3. Open the image you would like to place here into Photoshop. FILE ->OPEN from the top menu in Photoshop.
4. Select the MOVE tool (Keyboard shortcut “V”) from your TOOLS palette.
5. Drag the image onto the collage template. It should now appear directly above “IMAGE LAYER”³ in your LAYERS palette.
6. If your image does not completely fill the frame, or is too large in the frame, you will need to resize it. To do this, choose EDIT->FREE TRANSFORM->SCALE from the top menu in Photoshop (Keyboard shortcut “Control+T” or “Apple+T” on a Mac).
8. Hold down the Shift key while dragging out (or in) the handles that appear on the edges of your photograph. For this image you will also rotate it slightly (by holding your cursor over one of the corner handles until you see the double arrow rotation handle)
9. When you are happy with your photo's position, press “Enter”.
Simply repeat these steps for all the product photos to insert your own sample portraits.Â We have also included the high resolution versions in a separate folder for your convenience. You can add your images the same way, but locating the IMAGE LAYER and dragging your image into it.
If you have any questions we didn't cover, please get in touch with customer service here. We're happy to help!
There are any number of ways you can market your photography business: online profiles with paid and unpaid services, or social media advertisements. You could even go old school and try a radio ad or billboard. But we’re firm believers that one of the best ways to spread your good name is by good old-fashioned word of mouth. Because it works.
Visiting Paris has always been on my bucket list and my two best friends and I have been talking about planning a trip for what seems like forever. Finally, one day while perusing flight deals we decided to just go for it. The plan was to travel to Paris first, London second and take the train back and forth. In hindsight, flying into Paris would've been much easier, especially after a long flight and jet lag. But easy doesn't make great memories! The train was actually quite convenient and a great way to relax after a long flight. You can buy snacks (and WINE) for your 2 hour trip without even leaving the station.