Preparing your clients for investing in the ultimate custom portrait experience with your studio? Design Aglow's Portrait Studio Welcome Packet is our latest comprehensive collection that sets the scene for a complete luxury experience. As time-saving as it is beautiful, all information you'll need is in one place and plants the seeds for ordering wall galleries and your finest products. Clients will look flawless””we supply tips for great hair, makeup, and clothing””and you'll look even better, with a suite of items you can print yourself, or order in short runs at the your lab of choice. A small investment to look like a million bucks (and the most impressive studio in your town), our products pay for themselves, setting the bar high for customer satisfaction and a true, customer portrait experience””and with the professional, inspiring appeal clients will want to share with friends.
• welcome note: defines the custom portraiture experience and how your studio exceeds client expectations (5x7 flat note card)
• session info card: time/date/location of session, plus studio information (2x7 folded bookmark)
• fashion tips: a clothing, hair and makeup guide to help your clients look their best (5x5 trifold)
• portrait referral cards to share with clients for marketing (business card size)
• studio policies: what session includes, what to expect during and after the session, policies and copyright info (5x7 wide format card)
• sticker: for branding the front of your packet (4x5.5)
• essential "getting to know you” questionnaire to print yourself (8.5x11)
• product menu: shares wall gallery and product introduction and ordering requirements (8 panel accordion card)
• client gift: customizable mini promo book with 10 panels, quotes and studio info, plus front and back custom covers (3x3 accordion hardcover book)
Wedding Client Welcome Packet
The comprehensive Wedding Client Welcome Packet has arrived just in time to help your studio work even smarter and prepare your clients for their most important wedding investment...your photography products. With a complete package of cohesive product templates, mini guides, plenty of professional advice, gorgeous bridal planners-- and even a tri-fold section for grooms, you'll feel like it's your special day as you pore over every detail we haven't left untouched. This turnkey wedding set is the perfect match for your studio, combining gorgeous, professional design, and the cutting edge innovation you've come to expect from Design Aglow.
• welcome card with booking thank you and intro to studio verbiage (5x7 flat card)
• business card with studio information
• bridal guide to wedding day beauty, hair & makeup advice and coupon to hair & makeup artist affiliate (4x5.5 accordion card)
• wedding planning to-do dry erase board (8x12)
• engagement session upsell card and verbiage (6x9)
• 5x5 trifold - just for grooms section, "first look" presentation and advice, formal portraits tips for ease and efficiency, "save the date" card product spotlight, studio policy verbiage, payment and deposit information, additional travel fees, adding photographers to a package & online photo gallery information and timetable
• preferred vendor card to feature those you cross refer: bakery, video, limo, dresses, tuxedos, caterer, entertainment, invitations, and florists (5x7 folded card)
• purse size wedding planner accordion to market your studio and help your bride plan her special day
Check out our contest blog post to see how you can win one of your favorite products or $100 to the shop!
I’ve been taking photographs ever since I can remember, but once I entered the world of wedding photography I felt the need to really understand my gear. Once you really learn your tools, you can worry less about the technical side and focus on putting your vision into that single frame. I feel the faster I can work, and the more intuitively I know my equipment, the more creative I can be. Wedding photography can make you a pro really fast. I think that artistic pressure is what drove me towards it.
As a lifelong fine artist, I didn’t fall in love with photography until post-college. I was a graphic design major who landed a non-creative position in the industry. Upon searching for a creative outlet, and being the hopeless romantic that I am, I discovered wedding photography and was immediately hooked. I poured everything I had into learning the medium so that I could eventually start my own business, which happened a couple of years later in 2012 — also the year I was married.