Ever wish you had an interior designer waiting in the wings? Straight from the Design Aglow team comes the answer: couture style, professionally designed wall displays, complete with hand drawn and painted furniture, frames, mats and accessories.
Now you can share these 25 stunning room ideas as representations of wall groupings your studio offers as an added studio design service. Not only can your client collect fine art, you have the power of a full-service design consultant right in your studio at your fingertips! This luscious set includes a cover, along with a customizable price list, welcome page, studio policies, colors and logo; and because our actions are bundled, you can simply place client's images into the templates, saving you precious time, while making presentations more personal.
With this stunning collection you can put Design Aglow's attention to detail to work for you.
• Wedding and portrait photographers who want to sell custom photo collages in addition to current product lines
• 25 gorgeous, professionally designed wall displays complete with hand-drawn and painted furniture, frames, mats, and accessories
• Each template is in fully layered Photoshop PSD format for unlimited customization including color changes
• Includes a cover, price list, and welcome page that are able to be customized with studio policies, prices, colors, and logo
• Bundled action will automatically place client's images into the templates, saving time and making presentations more personal
• Each collection has been given a lovely, stylish name for easy reference
• Includes 12 page tutorial to learn how to use the guide, plus info on how to post it online and make mini copies BONUS:
• InDesign version of the 8.5x11 galleries for easy drag-and-drop workflow
• 4x5.5, 8 panel pocket mini inspire guide to plant the seed of investing in wall galleries; give to clients at the end of your session/event
* Special thanks to Untamed Heart Photography and Simply Bloom Photography for the lovely images in our samples.
Design Aglow's Wedding Week 2017 has come to a close and we are thrilled to have received over 1000 entries in our inspiring image contest! Thank you to everyone who entered and made Wedding Week 2017 such a blast!
Our panel of judges have chosen the final winners based on originality, composition, and technique. See our three winners below, as well as some of our favorite images that deserve an honorable mention for making us swoon.
We’re having a huge sale on all of our almost perfect Big Picture Planners! Huzzah!
But wait. What does “almost perfect” mean? Well, these are the planners that have teeny tiny aesthetic defects. Don’t worry! They haven’t been totally wrecked, they just have small ink marks or scratches that occurred during transit to our office. You can see images of these small damages below.