Ever wish you had an interior designer waiting in the wings? Straight from the Design Aglow team comes the answer: couture style, professionally designed wall displays, complete with hand drawn and painted furniture, frames, mats and accessories.
Now you can share these 25 stunning room ideas as representations of wall groupings your studio offers as an added studio design service. Not only can your client collect fine art, you have the power of a full-service design consultant right in your studio at your fingertips! This luscious set includes a cover, along with a customizable price list, welcome page, studio policies, colors and logo; and because our actions are bundled, you can simply place client's images into the templates, saving you precious time, while making presentations more personal.
With this stunning collection you can put Design Aglow's attention to detail to work for you.
• Wedding and portrait photographers who want to sell custom photo collages in addition to current product lines
• 25 gorgeous, professionally designed wall displays complete with hand-drawn and painted furniture, frames, mats, and accessories
• Each template is in fully layered Photoshop PSD format for unlimited customization including color changes
• Includes a cover, price list, and welcome page that are able to be customized with studio policies, prices, colors, and logo
• Bundled action will automatically place client's images into the templates, saving time and making presentations more personal
• Each collection has been given a lovely, stylish name for easy reference
• Includes 12 page tutorial to learn how to use the guide, plus info on how to post it online and make mini copies BONUS:
• InDesign version of the 8.5x11 galleries for easy drag-and-drop workflow
• 4x5.5, 8 panel pocket mini inspire guide to plant the seed of investing in wall galleries; give to clients at the end of your session/event
* Special thanks to Untamed Heart Photography and Simply Bloom Photography for the lovely images in our samples.
When you are finished with your photo session or wedding, do you feel a bit like that guy that was recently dragged off the airplane, semi-conscious and bleeding? Because that is basically what it feels like when you’ve lost control of your clients.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be that way. You just need to reclaim the power.
Letting your clients know you’re worth it, and setting early expectations for a fantastic experience.
Welcome packets set the scene for a boutique photography experience and position you as the premier studio in your market. Do you crave this type of bespoke presentation for your art and brand but don’t know where to begin? If that’s the case, let us help you. There are so many benefits you can gain from utilizing welcome packets, and you can absolutely use them to elevate your business.