Collages are a fun way to share a bevy of stunning portraiture in one spot, those morsels of memories coming together for a cohesive, beautiful presentation piece to be enjoyed by everyone. Design Aglow's The Show Off collage allows the center of attention to literally reign supreme, and you'll revel in this gorgeous, 49 image display with a hint of fun and common sense. What's more, since this product is fully automatic, you can frolic without the fret. Share the most perfect moments with clients, vendors, as metallic prints, on cards and more!
• vendor gifts
• metallic prints
• books and albums
• marketing materials
• Designed to be displayed as a large canvas of at least 40x40.
• Holds 49 images.
• Action bundled with this collage makes inserting images fully-automatic, saving precious time. Just click play and enjoy the finished product in no time!
• Included actions compatible with CS3 or newer.
• Fully layered Photoshop PSD files for unlimited customization.
• Complimentary InDesign version of the file for speedy drag and drop workflow.
• Vector files may be printed as large as you like.
• Photoshop CS3 and newer (for actions)
• CS and newer (to insert images by hand, without the action)
• InDesign CS3 and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 and newer
• Windows and Mac.
*Special thanks to Simply Bloom Photography for the lovely images.
Dear Ashley and Graham circa 2008,
Your business will not live and die by social media. You're going to be tempted to put more time into Facebook and Instagram than you do into in-person relationships because it will feel like that's what everyone else is doing; it will feel like the only way to keep up. Resist that temptation. Resist the urge to jump on the ever changing hamster wheel of social media. When you get on that hamster wheel it will feel like you're running as fast as you can and getting nowhere. And that's exactly where sinking unscheduled, unintentional time into social media will get you: nowhere.
Next to framed art, albums are a favorite, no-brainer product you should be offering every client. Albums are the one product that truly stands the test of time and will be treasured for generations to come. Not long ago, album design went a bit “photographers-gone-wild” with acrylic, metal, and even fur covers. Remember that panoramic ultra-wide album fad?
Luckily the tide has turned back to favoring a classic, luxury presentation.
Netflix. HBO. & Hulu.
That could be about 70% of my off season. The time a friend introduced me to Game of Thrones was the most epic two months of my life (sorry adulthood). BUT, the keyword in that first sentence is “could be”. My biggest love during off season is stepping out of my living room for a travel adventure.