Collages are a fun way to share a bevy of stunning portraiture in one spot, those morsels of memories coming together for a cohesive, beautiful presentation piece to be enjoyed by everyone. Design Aglow's The Show Off collage allows the center of attention to literally reign supreme, and you'll revel in this gorgeous, 49 image display with a hint of fun and common sense. What's more, since this product is fully automatic, you can frolic without the fret. Share the most perfect moments with clients, vendors, as metallic prints, on cards and more!
• vendor gifts
• metallic prints
• books and albums
• marketing materials
• Designed to be displayed as a large canvas of at least 40x40.
• Holds 49 images.
• Action bundled with this collage makes inserting images fully-automatic, saving precious time. Just click play and enjoy the finished product in no time!
• Included actions compatible with CS3 or newer.
• Fully layered Photoshop PSD files for unlimited customization.
• Complimentary InDesign version of the file for speedy drag and drop workflow.
• Vector files may be printed as large as you like.
• Photoshop CS3 and newer (for actions)
• CS and newer (to insert images by hand, without the action)
• InDesign CS3 and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 and newer
• Windows and Mac.
*Special thanks to Simply Bloom Photography for the lovely images.
The turquoise waters of the Bahamas, the dramatic Rocky Mountains, the vistas of Iceland- endless romantic images pop into our minds when we think of destination weddings. And that is why, almost every wedding photographer at some point wants to give them a go.
So we’re going to tell you how to find them, book them, and prep for them.
The formula is simple.
clients you love + photography you are excited about + doing it your way = happy photographer
We think a shift should be made in photography. A happiness shift. You likely got into photography because you love taking photographs. And then the reality of making a living at it started to creep in, and you became bound to jobs you didn’t really want to do, because you needed the money. We’ve been there, and yep, it stinks.