product spotlight: simple traditional marketing set & 8 page brochure
With a lovely new color palette and added texture layer, we are thrilled to re-release the Simple Traditional Marketing Set! This exciting marketing set from Design Aglow invites studios to brand themselves brilliantly. Show off an amazing number of images and convey style in a visually cohesive manner. Coordinate a studio's look and take marketing materials to the next level. Completely customizable in layers, easily change out colors, fonts and type to match websites and/or logo.
Now, coordinate brochures, business cards, gift certificates, letterheads, envelopes client stickers, price lists and more with these classic, traditional designs. Better still, instant download at checkout feeds the instant gratification for those who can't wait to play with these exciting features right away.
This colorful set includes:
• Two-sided 4x5.5, 8 panel accordion brochure to market studios
• Two-sided business card
• Two-sided 5x7 gift certificate
• Letterhead and envelope
• Packaging sticker for client DVDs or anything else
• Price list for offerings
• This set is fully customizable, consisting of fully layered Photoshop PSD files to easily change the look
• Compatible with Photoshop CS or newer, Windows and Mac.
And to top it off, we are re-releasing the matching 8 Page Brochure too!
Make a stunning statement with this glamorous yet understated 8-page brochure from Design Aglow. This pretty, classic template takes the stress and mystery out of making a fabulous first impression and includes pages for everything, from FAQ's, to customer raves, to pricing, to services, all on 8 professionally designed pages, beautiful backgrounds and elegant elements. With plenty of room for gorgeous images of brides and grooms, family portraits, and more, your new brochures will be perfectly pleasing for vendors, clients and potential clients. A full tutorial is included!
This beautiful template includes:
• 8 professionally designed pages complete with patterned backgrounds, design elements, and space to insert own images, packages, faq, and letters from clients
• A full tutorial
• Fully customizable, consisting of fully layered Photoshop PSD files to customize all colors, text, fonts, and images
• Brochure is 8.75 x 5.75 inches
• Compatible with Photoshop CS or newer, Windows and Mac
* Special thanks to Kallima Photography for the lovely images.
To check out the marketing set in the shop, click here, and for the 8 page brochure, click here!
There are any number of ways you can market your photography business: online profiles with paid and unpaid services, or social media advertisements. You could even go old school and try a radio ad or billboard. But we’re firm believers that one of the best ways to spread your good name is by good old-fashioned word of mouth. Because it works.
Visiting Paris has always been on my bucket list and my two best friends and I have been talking about planning a trip for what seems like forever. Finally, one day while perusing flight deals we decided to just go for it. The plan was to travel to Paris first, London second and take the train back and forth. In hindsight, flying into Paris would've been much easier, especially after a long flight and jet lag. But easy doesn't make great memories! The train was actually quite convenient and a great way to relax after a long flight. You can buy snacks (and WINE) for your 2 hour trip without even leaving the station.