It's an exciting new age for the professional photography studio, so we invite you forget about stale, old-fashioned marketing pieces and focus on limitless possibilities with your own custom studio magazine. Design Aglow's new, professionally written and laid out magazine beautifully showcases your studio's work while educating and entertaining current and potential clients about professional photography.
This product is all about you! We've combined our expert Design Aglow team for both writing and modern magazine design details to make the process of releasing your own 16-page studio magazine easy and enjoyable. Simply plug your favorite images and adjust the included text for a marketing piece that looks just like the pages out of your own favorite magazines. All graphics and sample text are included to inspire you, allowing you to change as little or as much as you'd like to suit your brand and style.
Your very own magazine format includes:
• An editor's page to introduce yourself and your background
• Client love letters to showcase what clients are saying about you, as well as frequenly asked questions from your own wedding clients
• Featured wedding with sidebar
• A wedding day photo timeline to inform couples of what to expect and how to plan out their special day
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you just love
• A double page spread dedicated to your gorgeous wedding details
• Your studio's production timeline, from shoot to album
• An article about traditional portraiture, and how your studio handles posed photographs
• An article all about albums, where you can present your offerings to clients
• A beautiful, double page spread focusing on engagement sessions, including a sidebar full of fun ideas for the couple
• A page cover with room for a client testimonial and exclusive studio coupon
• And more!
Whether mailed to clients, left at your favorite venues, or handed out during initial meetings or at trade events, you're sure to stand out from the competition and make your studio the talk of the town with this stunning magazine.
And, like Design Aglow's own widely celebrated magazine, you can enjoy sending via your favorite digital delivery format. Your studio with Design Aglow's industry leading team working to show you in your best possible light-- What could be better?
• 16-page, 8.5x11 format for easy printing of physical copies, as well as for your favorite digital delivery format.
• Professionally written and designed by the Design Aglow magazine team for you to use or as a template for you to come up with your own stories and sidebars.
• Magazine is fully designed and ready to use; just plug in images, change colors to fit your branding and you've created a beautiful marketing piece.
• Back cover has space for special studio promotions
• We've also included an extremely valuable and comprehensive writing guide from Design Aglow's own editor to help you produce the best possible content for your own magazine. This guide is a mini-seminar that will walk you through all aspects of creating content for your magazine, including tips, tricks, step-by-step writing guidelines and even client questionnaires to send out.
• Our recommendations for online viewing and/or printing your magazine are included, as well as a valuable coupon for 10% off your print order with Copy Craft.
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you just love (and cross-refer!)
• Compatible with Photoshop CS and newer, InDesign CS3 and newer, Windows and Mac
*We would like to extend a very special thanks to Michelle Huesgen of Untamed Heart Photography and GH Kim Photography for the beautiful images in our sample magazine.Click here to check it out in the shop!
Are you consumer-oriented enough? We’re sure you know what the “rock-star” photographers think you should be charging for your work, and how you should be running your business. And we’re pretty certain that you think you know what your customers should be purchasing. But what about your clients? You know, those people who actually pay your bills.
My goal in renovating my studio was to provide better customer service, superior products and a more streamlined process for my bride and grooms. I use many Design Aglow products in my studio to achieve this beginning with the Big Picture Planner to keep me organized. I use the Pricing Menus to provide a tangible pricing guide to my clients during consultations and sales appointments. In every package I include the digital images from the weddings on the glass USB packaged in the presentation boxes and branded bags.
Every photographer has their own unique style. Some like to blend in and shoot in a more photojournalistic way. And others prefer to choreograph every image. But most land somewhere smack in the middle.