Are you a baby whisperer? We are currently seeking submissions for our newest creative posing guide for newborn babies. If you have a talent for posing teeny subjects alone and/or with their families in a very unique, creative, outside-the-box way, you could be featured in our newest Inspire Me Cards: Newborns and get a lovely Design Aglow shopping spree to boot~
Please make sure your image is:
• a super creative pose that is not ordinary
• not unnatural, overly time consuming or unsafe (such as a baby hanging from anything)
• baby can be awake or asleep, alone of with one or more family members
• please include (2-3 non-technical) sentences explaining how to achieve the pose
• be sure you have a model release for your entry, allowing you to use the images for self promotion
* make sure your image is called yourname1.jpg, approx 8x10 at 300 dpi and your subject is "newborn contest"
Winners will be published and credited in our newest Inspire Me Cards: Newborns guide and will win a $50 shop credit for each image we use.
When I was in college, I had a friend who was a professional photographer. The first time I went to her home, I walked in to find stunning photographs of her children on the walls.
There was a huge canvas in their living room and a creative photo display in the main hallway. I remember being so moved by the beauty of those images, thinking to myself, “I want to create images like this!” I bought myself a DSLR as a graduation present, learned photography from online courses and started my photography business about a year later.