Busy as an apoidea anthopila but still want to deliver a sweet product for your clients? The worker bees from Design Aglow are creating new buzz with Bee Mine, our latest album template. These 30 fully customizable pages are sure to brighten your days, while offering an unlimited number of uses for everything from albums to marketing to thank you notes. Colorful and fun designs make maximizing profits sweeter than honey. Order yours today!
• Photographer's portfolio
• Adorable client album
• Studio marketing
• Card or postcard (one page), a tri-fold card (three or more), or more for a studio brochure
• Remove all text for a clean, simple album
• Show one page at a time for a DVD slideshow product
• Frame several pages for a wall display
• Holiday cards
• Thank you notes
• 30 pages, 11x14 design
• Fully automatic. Bundled actions make inserting images a breeze
• Delivered in .psd format to customize into any size, for any flush-mount album
• Compatible with PS7 or newer, Windows and Mac
Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself. What was your road like to becoming a photographer?
Hello! I am a portrait photographer based south of Boston, MA. My passion is capturing mothers and their growing families. Maternity and newborn portraits are the foundation of my business, and I also capture baby milestones, children, and families. Fun fact: I returned the diamond earrings my husband bought me for our first Christmas as a married couple to buy a digital camera.
When I was in college, I had a friend who was a professional photographer. The first time I went to her home, I walked in to find stunning photographs of her children on the walls.
There was a huge canvas in their living room and a creative photo display in the main hallway. I remember being so moved by the beauty of those images, thinking to myself, “I want to create images like this!” I bought myself a DSLR as a graduation present, learned photography from online courses and started my photography business about a year later.