Our second set of spring boxes, the Bliss Collection is here for your fun & colorful portrait sessions!
• Fully customizable, unflattened PSD files
• Easy to change colors and text. Use the included patterns or add your own
• 3 lovely, ready-to-print designs, beautifully color coordinated with room for studio's logo on the back
• Separate image layers make inserting photos a breeze
• Set includes all four popular sizes of Finao portfolio boxes: 8x10, 10x10, 13x13 and 11x14.
• Designed exclusively for use with Finao's portfolio box line
• Compatible with Photoshop CS2 and later, Windows and Mac
I secretly bought a mail-order 35mm camera when I was 15, and took lots of ordinary photos of animals and nature for several years. Although I majored in art and studied photography in college, my career started in marketing and advertising, from the client service end. Then I had the most beautiful baby, found my old camera and realized how much I love photographing people.
Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself. What was your road like to becoming a photographer?
Hello! I am a portrait photographer based south of Boston, MA. My passion is capturing mothers and their growing families. Maternity and newborn portraits are the foundation of my business, and I also capture baby milestones, children, and families. Fun fact: I returned the diamond earrings my husband bought me for our first Christmas as a married couple to buy a digital camera.
When I was in college, I had a friend who was a professional photographer. The first time I went to her home, I walked in to find stunning photographs of her children on the walls.
There was a huge canvas in their living room and a creative photo display in the main hallway. I remember being so moved by the beauty of those images, thinking to myself, “I want to create images like this!” I bought myself a DSLR as a graduation present, learned photography from online courses and started my photography business about a year later.