Our second set of spring boxes, the Bliss Collection is here for your fun & colorful portrait sessions!
• Fully customizable, unflattened PSD files
• Easy to change colors and text. Use the included patterns or add your own
• 3 lovely, ready-to-print designs, beautifully color coordinated with room for studio's logo on the back
• Separate image layers make inserting photos a breeze
• Set includes all four popular sizes of Finao portfolio boxes: 8x10, 10x10, 13x13 and 11x14.
• Designed exclusively for use with Finao's portfolio box line
• Compatible with Photoshop CS2 and later, Windows and Mac
From a very early age I loved taking pictures and looking at them in magazines and books, but the art of photography captured my heart when I was a teenager, on my first overseas trip to Wales. From that point, I began shooting with a little film SLR and having my friend model for me. In college I took some digital photography and visual communication courses as part of my communication studies major, and decided to pursue a career in photography. I became a legal business and took my first paid client at age 20, and it's been quite a journey and adventure over the past nine years.
I secretly bought a mail-order 35mm camera when I was 15, and took lots of ordinary photos of animals and nature for several years. Although I majored in art and studied photography in college, my career started in marketing and advertising, from the client service end. Then I had the most beautiful baby, found my old camera and realized how much I love photographing people.