The lovely Hearts & Stars Collection synthesizes the essence of what your clients will be feeling as new parents: a full heart and heavenly emotions. Delicate graphics and smooth typefaces adorn these sweet, professionally designed layouts. This set of cards with its multiple color options flawlessly provides your clients with versatile announcement options to delight their friends and family and showcase your work to a whole new audience.
Our graceful Hearts & Stars Collection features 6 distinguished options to spotlight your clients’ full hearts and starry eyed love.
Hearts & Stars Announcements at a glance:
• 6 distinguished card styles for versatile show-and-sell options (5x7 flat)
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for quick and simple customizing
• Appealing layouts that make for incredibly beautiful imagery and easy selling
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple modifications and complete customization (use the included illustrations and text or customize with your own)
• 6 lovely, 5x7 flat ready-to-print designs with professional layouts and text on front and back
• Includes vector designs (can be printed to scale at any dimensions)
• Bonus: Includes 4 color palette options for each card style
From a very early age I loved taking pictures and looking at them in magazines and books, but the art of photography captured my heart when I was a teenager, on my first overseas trip to Wales. From that point, I began shooting with a little film SLR and having my friend model for me. In college I took some digital photography and visual communication courses as part of my communication studies major, and decided to pursue a career in photography. I became a legal business and took my first paid client at age 20, and it's been quite a journey and adventure over the past nine years.
I secretly bought a mail-order 35mm camera when I was 15, and took lots of ordinary photos of animals and nature for several years. Although I majored in art and studied photography in college, my career started in marketing and advertising, from the client service end. Then I had the most beautiful baby, found my old camera and realized how much I love photographing people.