Your clients are in love with not only their beautiful bundle of joy, but also the images you’ve captured of their miraculous creation. The Simply Splendid collection of cards is the perfect opportunity for them to exclaim to the world their joy about both. With delicate botanicals, your images are perfectly showcased. And with 8 professionally designed variations and 4 unique color palette, that’s 32 options to appeal to all your clients’ individual sensibilities.
Simply Splendid Announcements at a glance:
• 8 distinguished card styles for versatile show-and-sell options (5x7 flat)
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for quick and simple customizing
• Appealing layouts that make for incredibly beautiful imagery and easy selling
Can’t get enough of this style? Check out our coordinating album!
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple modifications and complete customization (use the included illustrations and text or customize with your own)
• 8 lovely, 5x7 flat ready-to-print designs with professional layouts and text on front and back
• Includes vector designs (can be printed to scale at any dimensions)
• Bonus: Includes 4 color palette options for each card style
I secretly bought a mail-order 35mm camera when I was 15, and took lots of ordinary photos of animals and nature for several years. Although I majored in art and studied photography in college, my career started in marketing and advertising, from the client service end. Then I had the most beautiful baby, found my old camera and realized how much I love photographing people.
Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself. What was your road like to becoming a photographer?
Hello! I am a portrait photographer based south of Boston, MA. My passion is capturing mothers and their growing families. Maternity and newborn portraits are the foundation of my business, and I also capture baby milestones, children, and families. Fun fact: I returned the diamond earrings my husband bought me for our first Christmas as a married couple to buy a digital camera.