Spotlighting the wonder of a newborn’s beautiful simplicity, the Fresh Typography collection highlights your imagery with fresh, modern typefaces. This stunning set is not only the perfect compliment to your tiny clients’ first photo sessions, but with its clean design it is also versatile enough to serve as a multipurpose card for such exciting events as graduation, wedding thank yous, and invitations. These professionally designed cards are quickly customizable and are, therefore, the perfect upsell to help you meet your sales goal for every client. And you’ll be giving your clients the perfect opportunity to show off their newest addition to all their loved ones.
Fresh Typography Announcements at a glance:
• 6 distinguished card styles for versatile show-and-sell options (5x7 flat)
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for quick and simple customizing
• Appealing layouts that make for incredibly beautiful imagery and easy selling
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple modifications and complete customization (use the included illustrations and text or customize with your own)
• 6 lovely, 5x7 flat ready-to-print designs with professional layouts and text on front and back
• Includes vector designs (can be printed to scale at any dimensions)
• Bonus: Includes up to 4 color palette options for each card style
I secretly bought a mail-order 35mm camera when I was 15, and took lots of ordinary photos of animals and nature for several years. Although I majored in art and studied photography in college, my career started in marketing and advertising, from the client service end. Then I had the most beautiful baby, found my old camera and realized how much I love photographing people.
Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself. What was your road like to becoming a photographer?
Hello! I am a portrait photographer based south of Boston, MA. My passion is capturing mothers and their growing families. Maternity and newborn portraits are the foundation of my business, and I also capture baby milestones, children, and families. Fun fact: I returned the diamond earrings my husband bought me for our first Christmas as a married couple to buy a digital camera.