• You feel overworked and underpaid
• You want to make a great living from your art
• You die a little inside every time you deliver a disc of images with no album or wall portraits
• You want to provide high quality service to your clients, but you just don’t know how to begin
• You believe in tangible products, but don’t think you can sell them to your clients
of actionable content in an
to help you stay on track and
rock your IPS strategy
so you can learn in the way
that works best for YOU
BONUS: EMAIL TEMPLATES
professional verbiage, simply
customize to your liking
BONUS: IPS POLICIES
strong & effective policies to
ensure IPS success
grab the IPS portrait experience
to walk new clients through the IPS process
TODAY'S TOP PHOTOGRAPHERS
that are thriving with IPS
We know the more time we invest with our clients in this whole process, the more they will invest in portraits because they value our time as a professional.
- sarah petty
I realized years ago while offering online galleries only that I was doing my clients a huge disservice by not holding their hand throughout the ordering process.
- JENNI MARONEY
Although the majority of clients think they just want digital files, we feel it's our job to provide them with the heirloom keepsakes we know they are going to enjoy forever.
- heidi hope
• Fully layered Photoshop PSD files for complete customization
• 6 ready-to-print card designs - (4) 2x3.5 inches @ 300 dpi & (2) 2.75x2.75 inches @ 300 dpi
• 4 unique color palettes for each card style
• 4 page tutorial to guide you
Made using ProDPI templates and can easily be customized for your preferred lab/printer.
Open Sans, Playfair Display, Crimson Text, Aleo, Gotham Condensed and Learning Curve
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
• Photoshop CS3 and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11
• Windows and Mac