- High school seniors love being the center of attention. That’s why we’ve created a fresh & unique presentation that speaks directly to them! Design Aglow’s fun and modern Senior Welcome Packet has covered all the bases from what to wear, how to look chic, where to go, and how to turn a senior session into an investment that lasts a lifetime.
Senior Welcome Packet at a glance:
• Welcome greeting from your studio
• Tips about choosing a location and making their session unique
• Hair and makeup guide
• What to wear and what to bring
• Product showcase
• Studio business card
Enhance your client experience by offering keepsakes from the Essential Senior Product Collection.
To get the presentation folder shown in the images, please click here.
Sample images by Hatch Photography.
- • Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple modifications
• Welcome Note: greeting defining the custom portraiture experience and your studio’s enthusiastic mission to exceed client expectations (4x5.5 flat note card)
• General Studio Info Card: including packages, general session info, location session info, info about becoming a senior rep and testimonials (4x5.5 quad-fold)
• Beauty Guide: with helpful tips for makeup, styling & clothing and checklist of items to remember leading up to their session (5x5 tri-fold card)
• Marketing Card with current studio promo (4x5.5 flat card)
• Product options (5x7 wide fold card)
• Bookmark Referral Gift Card: include 3 to help with word-of-mouth marketing
• Business card with contact info (2x3.5)
• 4 Fun Packaging Stickers (2.75x2.75)
• Return address label for branded mailing option
• Branded Gift Magnet for even more buzz (5x5)
• Facebook Timeline Cover to marketing your studio online
• Bonus InDesign versions for speedy drag-and-drop workflow
• 9-page tutorial of must-have sources and information
These templates are designed to be printed through ProDPI or your preferred vendor. They can also be showcased virtually.
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
Compatible with Photoshop CS and newer, InDesign CS5.5 and newer, Photoshop Elements 6 through 11, Windows & Mac
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (U.S. Pacific Standard Time).