- Want a quick, fun way to get to know your senior clients without long-form drama? Our own senior questionnaire is an interactive worksheet to get to know your senior's personality before the shoot to better plan a successful session. We use fun, multiple choice questions to assess a unique style profile, including 50+ personality characteristics and 75+ scholastic and extracurricular interests, along with favorite activities and hobbies. This form also acts as a complete profile of your senior's photographic confidences and concerns while allowing your clients' input to tailor the session specifically to their tastes. Our unique presentation saves you time and ensures personal and unforgettable images which stand out from the competition.
New Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF Included: designed to empower your business even further, you can send the PDF straight to your clients to complete from the comfort of their own computer or mobile device, like their iPad or iPhone! No more messy paperwork or trying to figure out how to create an online web form for clients to use. Simply download, add your studio information in Adobe Acrobat (full tutorial included) and send off to be completed! It's literally as easy as 1, 2, 3.
*Header image shown is included as a stock image with download.
Senior Questionnaire includes:
• interactive worksheet to get to know your senior's personality before the shoot to better plan a successful session
• fun multiple choice questions to assess a unique style profile
• 50+ personality characteristic check form
• 75+ scholastic & extracurricular interests options
• favorite activities and hobbies content
• complete profile of your senior's photographic confidences and concerns
• allows your senior clients input to tailor the session specifically to their tastes
• helps you to create personal and unforgettable images and stand out from the competition
• Ensuring you coordinate and deliver the most custom senior portraits possible
• Simplicity of use, with comprehensive and easy to follow instructions
For an even more impressive presentation, check out the Senior Welcome Packet and Social Media Bundle.
• 2 page, 8.5x11 info form
• Fully customizable, layered Photoshop PSD files
• Includes bonus InDesign version of the templates
• Bonus Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF with stock header image
• Photoshop CS and newer
• InDesign CS4 and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11
• Windows and Mac
It's Sellable: Getting to know your client is an important discovery process that creates an intangible positive ambience and connection in your sessions. High schoolers in particular are not always the easiest to read “on the fly” and this easy, convenient form helps you capture all the details needed to tailor your shoot for the very best results. With the right information at hand, you develop stunning, unforgettable imagery that is easy to sell. Bundle with coordinating senior products and maximize your profits.
It's a Time Saver: Obtain all the information you need to plan an effective shoot in a handful of minutes with the comprehensive Senior Questionnaire. This form neatly organizes the answers you need into a format senior clients can understand and easily complete.
It Shapes Your Image: Armed with the right combination of talent and vital client info, not only will your senior portraiture lead to stunning art and simple selling, but your clients will recognize the value behind your work. They will understand that your objectives are not only about business, but about the business of making an experience they’ll appreciate also.
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (U.S. eastern time).