Because organization and protecting your studio are both extremely important, Design Aglow offers this gorgeous, easy to use order approval form for clients picking up image orders. The perfect final form in your studio workflow, this must-have document helps studios avoid a host of potential issues, ensuring every client approves their order before leaving the studio and assuring customer responsibility for any damages incurred after products leave the studio. This beautiful addition to your workflow process also protects your work from unlawful use by including a copyright reminder and that small prints are textured to protect from scanning.
New Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF Included: designed to empower your business even further, you can send the PDF straight to your clients to complete from the comfort of their own computer or mobile device, like their iPad or iPhone! No more messy paperwork or trying to figure out how to create an online web form for clients to use. Simply download, add your studio information in Adobe Acrobat (full tutorial included) and send off to be completed! It's literally as easy as 1, 2, 3.
*Header image shown is included as a stock image with download.
• keeps your studio organized (and protected)
• states order is inspected and approved
• avoids a host of potential return/exchange issues
• simplifies studio archive policy
• states client assumes responsibility for any damages to products
• mentions small prints are textured (to protect from scanning)
• includes notice of copyright (also to protect from scanning)
• perfect end to your studio workflow procedure
• print in-studio or through carbonlessforms.com
• 1 fully editable & customized logo
• Fully layered 8.5x11 Photoshop .psd file and InDesign .idml for unlimited customizations
• Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF with stock header image
• Photoshop CS and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11
• InDesign CS4 and newer
• Windows and Mac
It's Sellable: Your imagery and reputation are the duo that comprises your livelihood, and the Order Approval Form is one more way to protect them. Set the pace for an efficient business with the Order Approval Form and keep client responsibilities clear and keep the selling process simple.
It's a Time Saver: When time is a precious commodity – and let’s be honest: when isn’t it? – it’s critical to optimize your processes. Identify your copyright info, clarify your policies, and ensure client responsibility - and do it in a matter of minutes with an easy-to-understand form as your client picks up her order.
It Shapes Your Image: You’re not a fly-by-night traveling salesman peddling pictures from a suitcase in the trunk of a car. You’re a professional artist and it’s crucial that you protect your two primary assets: your work and your image. Of course we always hope you’ll never have to go into “battle,” over copyright infringement or an unsatisfied client, but if you do, this tool serves as the proverbial sword shield.