This fashionable 16-page magazine template in our signature Modern Minimalist™ style offers an inventive way to feature your portrait photography, products, and fabulous style. Use this template to create a personalized online experience for your clients, or a luxe full-size printed magazine format, and stand out as one of the most desirable studios in your area.
Featuring professionally written text and graphic layouts with complete editorial guidelines, the Design Aglow creative team built this modern template with simplicity in mind. We’ve even included a bonus guide to help you create the most effective magazine campaign possible.
This stylish magazine includes:
• 16 pages of fully customizable layouts
• Editor’s section, to introduce yourself and your services
• Space for logo, images, client testimonials, and even effective calls to action
• Featured client session with sidebar, great for any type of shoot
• Your studio's portrait process from shoot to print
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you just love
• What to expect the day of a shoot
• Client wardrobe suggestion page for perfect portraits
• Different product options (stock photos included)
• Optional digital delivery format for a no-cost online presentation
Looking for the Wedding Version? Click here to see the Modern Minimalist™ Wedding Magazine!
Our Studio Magazine has won PPA's Hot One Award for tops in all industry marketing products! Given to products that exhibit “exceptional quality, innovation, design and performance as judged by a distinguished panel of industry experts,” Hot One Awards represent the best of the business, and we’re honored to be recognized as such.
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple customizations and modifications
• 16-page, 8.5x11 fully customizable layout for standard printing as well as digital delivery format
• Editor’s page, for introducing yourself and your services
• Professionally written text, focused on portrait photography themes and topics; can be re-used as a template with only minor adjustments, or as a guide for your own articles
• Comprehensive writing package from Design Aglow’s own editor, with tips for organizing your magazine look and content and suggestions for making the biggest impact
• Back cover space for studio promotions and calls to action
• Sample client questionnaires
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you love (and cross-refer!)
• Our recommendations for online viewing and/or printing your magazine are included.
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
• Photoshop CS and newer
• InDesign CS4 and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11
• Windows and Mac